“Wonderful Waitress with good food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #40 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We would like to compliment our Waitress, Daniella who made a nice meal a delightful meal. We ate at Applebee's on January 16th, 2014 celebrating my Husband's birthday. We had reviewed the menu online but the restaurant menu was in different format and my Husband had changed his mind on what he wanted to eat. Daniella greeted us, was vibrant and enthusiastic. We ordered our drinks with Daniella assisting me on my options from the Bar. Daniella was patient with us as we needed extra time deciding what to eat, she respected our space and didn't get pushy, we appreciated that. She served us hot food, ordered the way we wanted it, no mistakes (normally at places like this something always seems to come wrong to the table, not tonight). The food was delicious, I had the Steak with Shrimp and Parmesan on top, my Husband had a Steak with sautéed onions. The Crunchy Onion Rings were truly 'crunchy' much to our delight, that's what we wanted. What a shock we had when my "tall" Mudslide came to the table and it was a huge goblet of an ice cream drink...WOW! The food was great, the Manager stopped by the table a couple of times with a smile and conversation, and Daniella's great service and wonderful Waitress skills made this a truly wonderful evening out for us that we don't get to do but a couple times out of the year. I would recommend giving Applebee's of Petoskey a try and see if you had the same experience we had. Try asking for Daniella (she's a happy red-head and proud), she enjoys what she does and it shows.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

What can I say? It is an Applebee's. They are the same everywhere you go, so if you are looking for familiarity, then head over to Applebee's in Petoskey.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We ate here 4 times during a weekend girl's basketball tournament. We had 35 high school girls, 4 coaches and roughly 10 parents. The staff was helpful and flexible, and the food was good.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We have visited this area many times, but have always driven by this restaurant. We really weren't aware that we could get a decent meal there without paying "an arm and a leg" for it. It was lunch time, and we only wanted something on the "lighter" side. We both had the lunch combo (I had the french onion soup, husband had the tomato basil) and the turkey sandwich. The bread on the sandwich was delicious, as were the soups. Our waitress, Lauren E. did a nice job, and the hostess, Kira. We plan to visit the area more often and will definitely stop there again!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were in the area visiting for the Fall Colors. We came at 6 pm. The restaurant was very filled. We still found a comfortable table. Each and every staff member we saw and spoke to were so professional and welcoming it was amazing. The overall attitude of the staff was so happy and great workers. The food was delicious and the manager came over and spoke to warmly to us. I am handicapped, and am not used to so many positive people and overall experience. Thank you Petoskey Applebee's for a incredible experience