I've stayed at this establishment probably three dozen nights over the past four years. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The rooms are typical Holiday Inn quality-not superb but not shabby either. They're very large and clean and some come with a couch. My only complaint is how incredibly thin the walls are. You can hear all the conversations and head board action coming from the room next to yours if you happen to have a neighbor.
There were free limo rides into town although I'm not sure they're still doing it as I haven't ridden it this time around. I do implore people to please, please tip the driver if you're getting a free ride. I've seen plenty of people take rides around town being so cheap and low class, they don't bother to tip the friendly driver. It's only a couple bucks, eesh!
Some rooms also having some very pretty views and their upgraded rooms are worth the extra dough in my opinion. This Holiday is very suitable for a vacation in Petoskey where you don't plan on actually being in the room much
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn