Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$105
@ Michigan Inn & Lodge(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Comfort Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
AmericInn Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
Stafford's Perry Hotel(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$143
US$198
US$176
Autograph
The Apple Tree Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$71
Odawa Hotel(Petoskey)
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewsvalley viewfull size fridgepresidential suitefront desklimo servicerolling hillshi expresscinnamon rollsbottled watercomplimentary limocookiespancake machineliving roomfree breakfastclean hotelfall colorsbreakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Very nice place to get some rest. Was on a tour of Upper Peninsula, and was first stop after landing in Traverse City.

Good breakfast, happy people. Nice hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Great sized room and everything was clean. Some of the furniture was a bit worn but the size of the room was great. Staff were nice - hotel ran very efficiently. Breakfast looked good and the coffee was tasty. Pool and hot tub were great - really nice views from the pool room.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stay at this hotel once a month and have for almost 4 years for business. The manager on duty, Nancy, is the nicest, professional, up beat, friendly person in the entire hotel. I always hope that I run into her when I check in. 2nd and 3rd shift employees are not as pleasant as her. She always provides me with the specific room I want and she always makes sure I am happy with my stay. I absolutely love the jacuzzi room and the room is always clean. Being a priority card member, I receive snacks and water at checkin. I always have a valley view. The view is absolutely beautiful, especially in the spring and summer time. The hotel offers late checkout of noon. The only issue I had a few times was during spring break time and the kids were running around the hallways banging on the walls and also on my door. I went downstairs to ask for another room (during 3rd shift) and the oh not so polite blonde clerk was not happy she had to switch my room. But she shouldn't blame me.. I was there for business and had to be up early the next day. I mean, these were young teens running around at 11;30 pm to midnight. All in all, I will only stay at this hotel in Petoskey. The rates are awesome and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: 5th floor, room 517 Valley View! Breathtaking!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We've stayed here about 3 times since they opened and we find it as nice this time as it was the first time. You get a lot for your money and it is very clean. There were 2 young men at the desk when we checked in and they were very pleasant and helpful.
The room had a king bed and a couch and was quite roomy
They have one perk that I think is unusual, they have complimentary rides to dinner, downtown, or the casino in a stretch limo!!! They definitely go out of there way to make your stay great!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I've stayed at this establishment probably three dozen nights over the past four years. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The rooms are typical Holiday Inn quality-not superb but not shabby either. They're very large and clean and some come with a couch. My only complaint is how incredibly thin the walls are. You can hear all the conversations and head board action coming from the room next to yours if you happen to have a neighbor.

There were free limo rides into town although I'm not sure they're still doing it as I haven't ridden it this time around. I do implore people to please, please tip the driver if you're getting a free ride. I've seen plenty of people take rides around town being so cheap and low class, they don't bother to tip the friendly driver. It's only a couple bucks, eesh!

Some rooms also having some very pretty views and their upgraded rooms are worth the extra dough in my opinion. This Holiday is very suitable for a vacation in Petoskey where you don't plan on actually being in the room much

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo