We took a trip to Mackinac Island to celebrate our 10th anniversary, and Petoskey served as a great place to stay on the way there and back home. We were immediately greeted with bottled water, a granola bar, and mints. We were blown away by the free limo service from the hotel to the local restaurants, shops, etc. We had our vehicle with us, but it was fun to be treated like royalty! A quick phone call from our cell phone, and the limo driver was back downtown to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. As usual, I did not finish my dinner and had leftovers to take with me. It was so nice to have a complimentary mini fridge in the room for my leftovers. The showers are large with a curved curtain rod, and the shower head provided a soothing massage-type water pressure. The shower head did make some squeaky noises, but nothing too terrible. I enjoyed the Bath & Body Works shower products. Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite stores! Complimentary breakfast in the morning was great, and the patio view was superb! There is a cool pancake machine that you must check out. The scrambled eggs on the buffet the first morning were a little dry and old, but they were perfect the next day, and the restaurant redeemed itself. Overall great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn