We chose to stay here because I had a free night coming through my IHG rewards program and it was a great decision! I'm not sure if all the rooms are so big, but ours had a separate sitting/kitchen area separated by a door to the bedroom. It was clean and extremely spacious. We had a small balcony that looked out at the beautiful countryside. There is a shuttle available that will drive you downtown and back and everything in Petoskey is located just minutes from the hotel by car, maybe a little longer by bike or walking, but definitely not far. It is also quite literally right across the street from the casino. I did hear some children crying in the morning and dogs barking, but it wasn't loud enough to wake up my husband so all was well. We liked this hotel and would certainly stay here again. It was a great value! Oh and the breakfast was included. It was pretty much what you would expect from breakfast at a Holiday Inn. Overall, we were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn