Comfort Inn
@ Michigan Inn & Lodge(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$147
Bay Inn Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Stafford's Perry Hotel(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$176
The Apple Tree Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$121
Odawa Hotel(Petoskey)
US$118
US$294
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesfire pitshell gas stationroom was cleannice patiothe north endfirst floorharbor springstwo nightsgood nights sleepcomplimentary breakfastsoccer tournamentenglish muffinsstaff was very friendlyother hotels in the areatwo queen bedsbreakfast bar
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed for 1 night in July 2014. The staff was great, friendly and helpful. all my requests were met, ie 1st floor, extra towels, and early check in! I am glad that I had read the reviews before staying to find out they do not have an elevator.For Petoskey, this time of year, the price was actually reasonable. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, however the couch had stains on it. I was disappointed in the size of the jaccuzzi as well as that is in the bathroom and not the bedroom, but that turned out okay since I didn't end up using it, except for the shower.

Room Tip: 1st floor if you have a problem with stairs. I found no problem with noise from above me or from the halls. Slept very well!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
ManagerMI412, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

MaryAnne, Your review is much appreciated! We know it takes time out of your life to leave comments for future travelers and that time is valued by the hotel a great deal. We have been doing many upgrades and are still planning future projects. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here in July for one night. It's 7-10 minutes from Petrosky down town but the drive to town is beautiful. The hotel is clean and room was good size. The building is little run down. The dark green color paint in the bathroom was awful. There was a big jacuzzi tub in the room which was great.

The door from lobby to the breakfast area says continental breakfast but it was much better. They had cereal, eggs, sausage, toast, pastry, juice, coffee and pancake. They also had yogurt and fruit. Good breakfast but the area was small and too many tables/chairs.

AC was on and It was hard to figure out how to turn that off and turn the heater on. The heater control was on the wall.

I liked the fact that they had firm pillows and soft pillows. I liked that they had shower cap and make up removal towel, nice details to customers' need.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for spending the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast. We do have some tables and chairs on the patio outside and when the weather is nice we enjoy to look out and see families eating outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. We are anxious to see you again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We recently made Comfort Inn in Petoskey our home for a week while we were in town for a family wedding. I have stayed in Comfort Inn's before that have seemed kind of "sketchy", but, this is the nicest, cleanest Comfort Inn with the nicest employees that I have stayed in. Our room was clean and neat, and I really appreciated the updated bedding. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. The water pressure was a little lacking in the shower, but, we didn't let it ruin our day or anything. We enjoyed a nice complimentary breakfast each morning, cookies, tea and coffee in the lobby each day, and had a little fun working on the puzzles in the lobby too! Each employee that I encountered was very friendly, nice, and eager to help if needed. This is a refreshing change from most of the Choice Hotel chain hotels that I have visited. When visiting family in the area again, I won't hesitate to book my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wrcjr98

We can't thank you enough for your business, as well as your kind comments following your stay. We understand there are many choices in the Petoskey area and we want you to know how much we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Exceptional service is one of our mantras and we're so glad you were able to experience it. Hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My 14 year old and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Petoskey for one night while visiting my aunt who lives locally. The hotel has a bit of a dated feel to it but the bathrooms are updated and the 2 queen bed room is large and has a huge flat screen TV.

The AC for the room is a window unit - kept the room very cold and ran at an constant and non-intrusive noise level. The beds were comfortable. I did not hear noises from other guests or from the street.

The Comfort Inn is located near a McDonalds and the La Seniorita Mexican restaurant. We had dinner at the La Seniorita which was good.

We stayed in a second floor room - the Comfort Inn does not have an elevator - so you should request 1st floor room if possible. The breakfast was exactly what you would expect - no better and no worse: dry cereals, oatmeal, small pastries and muffins, waffle maker, eggs and sausages. Coffee was good.

There is no onsite laundry. I needed to do laundry so this was disappointing.

The price for the room was reasonable. If I come back to Petoskey, I will likely stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator - get a 1st floor room. The exit doors to the outside slam - so don't get a room on the ends.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ManagerMI412, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review and your time detailing your experience. I am happy that our location worked well for you and you did not have to travel far for dinner.
We are continuing to make improvements to the hotel as often as we can. We get as excited as our guests when a job is completed.
Thank you again for your review. Have a great summer and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We were scrambling to change hotels at the last minute and Kellie was most helpful in securing a room for us immediately. She went above and beyond to check us in promptly and to accommodate our request for a first floor room due to physical limitations. GREAT customer service. We would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Melissa R

Thank you so much for your review and the wonderful kind comments about our hotel. So many people love reading other people's stories to help them get a good feel for where they should potentially stay. Every day is a different guest and a different story. Thank you for sharing yours! We hope to see you again.