AmericInn Petoskey
@ Michigan Inn & Lodge(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$147
Bay Inn Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Stafford's Perry Hotel(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$176
The Apple Tree Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$118
Hotels.com
US$294
Travelocity
All reviewshomemade oatmealno elevatorpool and hot tubbreakfast roomcomfortable bedslittle extrasnice breakfaststay there againgreat place to staypetoskey areacookiesbreakfast optionspool areastaff was very friendly and helpfulair conditionerchecking outfree breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We were here for a wedding and this is where the wedding had a block of rooms, so we stayed here. I can't believe we paid OVER $120 as the SPECIAL RATE at an old poop-hole like this! Don't bother. There are so many cool privately owned places in the area that are so much nicer and less smelly.

Room Tip: Keep your expectations very low
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank amandahugnkiss13
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stayed here while in Petosky for a wedding at nearby Bay Harbor Village. My room was very clean, which is always a major concern of mine. The staff was incredibly friendly and always made sure to say hello and ask if I needed anything when I passed them in the halls and the lobby. The quality of the continental breakfast was a welcome surprise. When I hear the phrase "continental breakfast" I've come to expect nothing more than dry muffins, cereal, and fruit that's passed its prime. The breakfast at the Super 8 Petosky, however, included hot fresh waffles, hot oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy alongside bagels, cereal, juice, and coffee. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

For the life of me I can't understand why this property gets good reviews. I was so expecting much more. Lobby decorated in very old decor and didn't appear clean. The room had not had the air conditioner on (it was 102 degrees outside) and the room smelled very stale and musty. I will have to say that the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fair but appreciated

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My wife and I chose Super 8 Petoskey based on its location in relationship to our trip plan. It was a very pleasant surprise. The front desk staff at night and in the morning were both very friendly and helpful. Cookies and snacks were offered free at the front desk. The breakfast was definitively a PLUS, and the breakfast staff was great. I went in for more coffee after closing and she actually asked if I wanted anything else. The pool and hot tub were both larger than most and very pleasant. It is an older facility, but it is clean and well maintained. Ask for a parking lot view. It also gives you a beautiful (obstructed) view of the lake.

Room Tip: Ask for a parking lot view. It also gives you a beautiful (obstructed) view of the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We were very impressed with the cleanliness, comfortable beds and the nice touches at this Super 8. The breakfast was great as well. What really sets this hotel above the rest is the friendliness of the staff and the focus on customer service. From the front desk to the breakfast room staff, the housekeeping staff and the maintenence man, everyone helped to make this stay a very positive experience. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The second floor bay view rooms are great!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family