“Great value for expensive market”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Odawa Hotel

Odawa Hotel
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Petoskey
“Great value for expensive market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed here for one night while my wife and I were up north looking for a vacation property. After striking out on priceline to get a reasonable rate at a hotel in Petoskey I decided to call the hotel directly and ask for a discounted room. I was given a discounted rate if I joined their players club that was well under $100.00 including tax for a Saturday night stay. Lobby of hotel was very nice and pool area nice as well, hallway's were updated but that is where you could see bones of the hotel and that it was older. Room was updated and excellent for two, king bed, spacious bathroom and flat screen television and refrigerator. We took the shuttle for casino, which dropped us off right at the front door and we spent an hour at the casino for a little entertainment. Breakfast was okay, the standard continental fare that all the mid range hotels are serving lately for free as an added bonus. Would stay here again as hotel was very well staffed and clean.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My (our) stay here at Odawa has been nothing short of spectacular ..I am truly blessed to have found this place. From our arrival to now the people here have gone out of their way to make my time with my wife enjoyable..! I am gone up to 3 months at a time and when I make it home I need a great place to relax and have time with my wife. This has been the perfect place..from the room to the surrounding area but what makes it perfect is the people here at Odawa..I truly could not ask for anything more..! Thank you Odawa Hotel..I will defiantly be back and have no qualms referring you to others..!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Ferndale, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Pleasant service. I had a quite and restful stay. The room was clean and enjoyable to stay in. I slept well and would recommend it. The staff were helpful and accommodating. The parking was close by. The room was easy to get to. I was offered free dinner at the nearby casino.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jen Y
Higgins Lake, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed overnight on October 23, 2013 using the "Stay and Play" package. We checked in at 2:00 PM and our room on the second floor was ready. New hallway carpet, new flat screen tv and a very comfortable bed awaited us. They really do a good job of keeping everything clean and are attentive to your needs. The breakfast area is spotless and offers the best donuts, bagels and "fritters" in the area, along with other breakfast items. The pool and hot tub are great for relaxing before heading to the casino on the free shuttle provided. All in all it was a very pleasant stay.

1 Thank john1417
michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night on a offer from Odawa Casino (free). We checked in around 2pm and our room was ready. We stayed in a king size room on the 5th floor next to the elevator. The lobby was nice and updated, but once you got off the elevator, the hallway was worn down and it reminded me of an "inn."-(motel) We opened our door to our room and it smelled like stale cigarette smoke. The room had a small bathroom, and a king bed with a huge flat screen and a desk table with a chair in the corner. Room was a view of the parking lot. I kept thinking, FREE, FREE, FREE room. I myself would not pay to stay here. I did not like the casino and hotel separated. You have to take a shuttle to the casino. The breakfast included: hard boiled eggs, yogurt, donuts, bagels, and bread for toast. It was okay.--nothing special. All in all the front desk was very friendly and the shuttle driver was very nice to and from the casino. Petoskey is BEAUTIFUL.

1 Thank Jo Z
Warren, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

If you have a casino players card you can get a better rate than most of the cut rate motels in the area. Free shuttle to the casino,and a great free breakfast bar. Rooms age fair sized
And very clean. Parking at night might be a problem after 9 pm. There's always room, but you will have to walk a bit to the entrance of the lobby.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed 2 nights in the Odawa Casino Hotel in October. We had the King sized suite and it was an very nice room with the exception that there was a thunking noise coming from the pipes all night. The room was 2 full rooms with a very large bathroom and a large living room area and a beautiful view. They gave us vouchers for food and gambling in the casino. It seemed exceptionally clean and the pool area was exceptional. They could use some more options in their free breakfast, like maybe some scrambled eggs, but it was still good. I would definately like to go back sometime. It was a nice place and the shuttle service to the casino was nice as well.