“I LOVE this restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Four Roses Cafe
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Plainwell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a wonderful little restaurant that is sort of replacing another wonderful restaurant in Plainwell called Arie's Cafe. It is absolutely a wonderful new restaurant.
Constantine, Michigan
“I LOVE this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friend and I both love this restaurant. Everything I've had; has been great. We have to make ourselves try other restaurants, because we can't go here every week, but it's that good that we could go every week. My only issue is we go out the same day every week and 4 Roses menu seems to be the same on Wednesday every week, although I do know the other days have different menus, I just wish they varied the days. Just a great restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Worth the Drive to Plainwell!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Four Roses Cafe has many things to offer. Their pizza, their specials, their regular menu and their desserts are all worth the drive to Plainwell. Their Guiness Beef, Whitefish Grenoble and Chili Flank Steak with Gorgonzola cream sauce are all favorites of mine. They have the best desserts in all of southwest Michigan. Don't miss the Sticky Toffee Pudding or Amaretto Coconut Cream Pie. Plan to share..these desserts are decadent!! My husband and I often leave other local restaurants and drive to Four Roses just for the desserts…once you have been there you will understand that rationale!!

Visited April 2014
North Shore Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Local gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was our second time here and so delightful. Our waitress was excellent, friendly and knowledgeable. I had the grilled romaine salad again and - wow - it is sooo good. Followed up with tenderloin tips. Just excellent. Not too expensive for what you get.
Reservations only for large parties.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Blackboard Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Have visited for dinner on 3 different occasions and all meals have been delicious. I like that they have a menu that changes constantly so there are no printed menus. I see it as an adventure. The only drawback to this is that during one visit I ordered one meal and a different meal was brought because they did not have what I ordered. Unfortunately I wasn't consulted in this substitution. I was with a large group so accepted the substitution and I admit it was very good. However, I would have appreciated being given a chance to choose.

1 Thank Stella M
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

We've been here several times for Dinner and have always had a good meal with great service. They've offered us tastes of several beers and foods for us to try.

• Visited December 2013