“Consistently Great Chinese Food!”

Chui's Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Plainwell
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Kalamazoo
“Consistently Great Chinese Food!”
Reviewed 17 December 2011

This restaurant has excellent Chinese food with exceptional service. Their hot and sour soup is to die for and their portions are huge. Plan to take home more than you eat. They are way better than P.F. Chang's!

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Roger B

Gun Lake
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I have went to this restaurant my whole life and it has some of the most delicious authentic Chinese food in the area. They have made many improvements recently on the inside of the restaurant as well. The staff there is also wonderful, always being so friendly and even remembering what my boyfriend and I always order. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank _Anonymous_GunLake
Allegan, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 4 March 2011

My boyfriend was determined to hate Hong Kong, he's a Plainwell Native and like so many other people, looked at the exterior of the resteraunt and made a quick judgement. I brought some home one night and didn't tell him what it was, he LOVED it. Now we go there frequently. The food is good in a unique way, it doesn't generally taste like most Chinese resteraunts, which can be good and bad. For example I LOVE their sweeter version of Pork Egg Fu Young, my sister on the other hand used to the more smokey flavored version doesn't really like it. The service there is great, the waitors and waitresses are all very sweet and welcoming. I know it's a bit rough on the outisde, but don't knock it until you try it!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Hollylujah
Plainwell
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I live in Plainwell and this is a dirty restaurant, surprised it's still open. In the washrooms they furnish generic dish soap to wash your hands???

Grand Rapids
“Best Chinese food in the area!”
Reviewed 27 March 2009

I have tried many Chinese restaurants in West Michigan and I find that this one has the best. The rest seem to all serve the Chinese buffet type of food and this is more authentic. The restaurant is quite run down but the workers are very pleasant and helpful and the food is very good. I go there sometimes just to get their Egg Foo Yong to take home and it is 15 minutes out of my way.

2 Thank Bikerbabe50