“Quiet weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pleasant Lake
Hankerd Inn Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My wife and I were looking for a quiet weekend to be undisturbed. We rented the cottage and found it to be extremely pleasant and quiet. The Victorian interior was elegant and tastefully done.Enough room for two families.Very reasonable price. Breakfast was great. Freindly staff. I would definitely come back.

Joe and Susan L.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Our group of 8 gathered in Pleasant Lake because of its central location. Hankerd Inn fulfilled all of our needs. The lodging was comfortable, quaint, and clean. The meeting space was private and plentiful with free wi-fi. The food was delicious. There were only 8 if us, but they can sleep 37! There is a lot of room to gather, work on projects, or disappear. I highly recommend Hankerd Inn for meeting, crafting, or family reunion.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I was charmed from the moment I arrived. I had the pleasure to stay here while attending a two day business meeting, and I wished I could stay longer. Charming rural location. A lovely, eclectic mix of buildings with an amazing number and variety of guest rooms, all beautifully decorated and well appointed. Early morning walk around the golf course before meetings. Private, roomy meeting room. A really good night's sleep after a long bath in my big deep tub. Nice breakfast at a beautiful table. Jan has created a gem here!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2012

The Hankerd INN served as a wonderful place to hold our BOD meeting. We had plenty of room, privacy, internet, and coffee. We worked hard and played into the evening. Janet hosted a wonderful social and even gave us a demonstration on making homemade cheese crackers. Her energy is amazing in all she does to host wonderful "retreats" at this amazing B&B. She was up early the next morning and served us a delicious breakfast before we were off to work again.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I recently attended a two-day meeting at this wonderful out-of-the-way bed & breakfast. Rooms were large and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful and Jan is certainly an ambitious and great hostess. I highly recommend the Hankerd Inn for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Some rooms do not have a television but all rooms are very nice. My room was in the cottage.
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Excellent weekend consisting of wine tasting (Jan the owner of Hankerd Inn recommended several wineries) golf, relaxation, great breakfast and wonderful accommodations! The rooms are all very big with there own private bath. Most of the rooms have jacuzzi tubs and a separate shower. The property is right on the golf course. Jan is a great hostess, that is very particular about her guest's needs!! We are definitely planning our next trip at Hankerd Inn it offers everything we desire!

Room Tip: The cottage is quaint and quiet, the barn is big and bold the main house has beautifully decorated a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I have stayed at this B&B many many times. Jan is very friendly but she does not know how to clean. It is true, showers are dirty and dust, dead bugs and cobwebs everywhere. Hire a weekly service and I'd come back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
9  Thank traveler11027

Been to Hankerd Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!