“Painting gals retreat at the Hankerd Inn”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pleasant Lake
Hankerd Inn Bed and Breakfast
Dimondale, Michigan
“Painting gals retreat at the Hankerd Inn”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

This past weekend was another great trip to the Hankerd Inn at Pleasant Lake MI, owned and operated by Janet Rochefort. How that wonderful woman does all that she does is amazing to anyone who gets to know her. 13 of us enjoyed good meals - person trifle desserts along with chicken marsala - on Saturday night was a highlight for me. Tho the quiche for brunch is a big favorite of mine also. Then there was the beer bread one night and the artisan bread on Saturday night. And the salads - Oh my, guess I ate my way thru the weekend!!! And enjoyed every bite.
Our workroom in the barn is ideal for painting, quilting, scrapbooking, whatever craft you are into.
As usual it was a super time with friends and projects and everyone went home happy!!!
Shirley W

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We had a baby shower here and it was absolutely amazing! We were able to look around, and all the rooms were very beautifully done. I was amazed at how many rooms there were, and how each one had its own look while still being very homey.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Montgomery MI
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Our reservations were for 12 for lunch. We were served a dry casserole with burnt croutons and if you were the last person to be in line you better not be very hungry. We could help ourselves to coffee and tea for as long as the coffee lasted which was before we ate.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Dimondale, Michigan
Reviewed 27 October 2012

13 of us enjoyed our 4 day quilt retreat at the Hankerd Inn in October. We were trying to remember how many years we have been going there in the fall and it might be 14 or 15 years. We are old ! We cannot remember!1
As always, Janet Rochefort was a delightful hostess, meeting our needs in every way. Delicious meals served as always with a big smile!
We recommend it again !

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Tecumseh, Michigan
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My wife and I were looking for a quiet weekend to be undisturbed. We rented the cottage and found it to be extremely pleasant and quiet. The Victorian interior was elegant and tastefully done.Enough room for two families.Very reasonable price. Breakfast was great. Freindly staff. I would definitely come back.

Joe and Susan L.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Jonesville, Michigan
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Our group of 8 gathered in Pleasant Lake because of its central location. Hankerd Inn fulfilled all of our needs. The lodging was comfortable, quaint, and clean. The meeting space was private and plentiful with free wi-fi. The food was delicious. There were only 8 if us, but they can sleep 37! There is a lot of room to gather, work on projects, or disappear. I highly recommend Hankerd Inn for meeting, crafting, or family reunion.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Kalamazoo
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I was charmed from the moment I arrived. I had the pleasure to stay here while attending a two day business meeting, and I wished I could stay longer. Charming rural location. A lovely, eclectic mix of buildings with an amazing number and variety of guest rooms, all beautifully decorated and well appointed. Early morning walk around the golf course before meetings. Private, roomy meeting room. A really good night's sleep after a long bath in my big deep tub. Nice breakfast at a beautiful table. Jan has created a gem here!

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson
Hampton Inn Jackson
Hampton Inn Jackson
#1 of 10 in Jackson

Been to Hankerd Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!