“I want that recipe!”

Ironwood Grill Plymouth
Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring Arbor, Michigan
“I want that recipe!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hubby and I lunched here while waiting for our Seg Adventure (see review) to begin. We made an excellent choice, I must say! We ordered the Jumbo Wings (really, 10 drummettes served with celery) for an appetizer, and the honey barbecue sauce was superb -- I want that recipe, people!!! Hubby ordered the Cobb salad, quite traditional but a great meal, and I ordered the Mediterranean Stuffed Portabella for something different. I've never had anything like it, and it was absolutely delicious. Paired with hubby's sliced avocado (which he doesn't like but I adore), it was a wonderful dish, though it probably wouldn't satisfy a truly hungry soul without a good appetizer like we enjoyed. I ordered the corn-bread muffins as a side, which paired perfectly with the dish. Their corn-bread muffins are lighter, fluffier, and moister than the traditional muffins -- if I'd closed my eyes, I would have thought I was eating cake! We enjoyed a tasty meal with good service today.

• Visited June 2014

Massachusetts
“Food good, a bit noisy.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stopped by after work (travelling). Service was good, food was tasty, tv's all around to watch sports. It got a bit noisy around 7:00. It's a popular place apparently.

• Visited April 2014
Holland, Michigan USA
“Fun Hangout”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

in the summer time the windows open and the fresh air is so nice. TV's everywhere... all can see. good specials and drinks. A fun place.

Visited April 2014
“Great Burgers and Pizza”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I just returned from a Nevada vacation to the empty refrigerator. My barbecue burger and his deep-dish pizza really were the perfect fit for us. Tasty and fresh and the sweet potato fries were the icing. We like the bustling atmosphere and friendly staff as well.

• Visited April 2014
Plymouth, MI
“Best All-Around Bar in Plymouth”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great for all. Watch sports on the numerous TVs, enjoy the great food, hangout next to the giant windows that open during the summer.

Visited April 2014