“Food is terrific” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ironwood Grill Plymouth
Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Michigan
“Food is terrific”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Food is terrific with many options to choose from at a very reasonable price. Great atmosphere for the sports lover. TV's everywhere. Beer selection is so so, I would like to see more Michigan craft beers. Can be a bit noisy but its a lively, fun atmosphere. Our family's favorite place to eat. Service has always been top notch, never had a bad experience. Wouldn't recommend for a quiet night unless you're sitting outside but even that can get a bit noisy at times.

• Visited June 2014

Spring Arbor, Michigan
“I want that recipe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hubby and I lunched here while waiting for our Seg Adventure (see review) to begin. We made an excellent choice, I must say! We ordered the Jumbo Wings (really, 10 drummettes served with celery) for an appetizer, and the honey barbecue sauce was superb -- I want that recipe, people!!! Hubby ordered the Cobb salad, quite traditional but a great meal, and I ordered the Mediterranean Stuffed Portabella for something different. I've never had anything like it, and it was absolutely delicious. Paired with hubby's sliced avocado (which he doesn't like but I adore), it was a wonderful dish, though it probably wouldn't satisfy a truly hungry soul without a good appetizer like we enjoyed. I ordered the corn-bread muffins as a side, which paired perfectly with the dish. Their corn-bread muffins are lighter, fluffier, and moister than the traditional muffins -- if I'd closed my eyes, I would have thought I was eating cake! We enjoyed a tasty meal with good service today.

• Visited June 2014
Massachusetts
“Food good, a bit noisy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stopped by after work (travelling). Service was good, food was tasty, tv's all around to watch sports. It got a bit noisy around 7:00. It's a popular place apparently.

• Visited April 2014
Holland, Michigan USA
“Fun Hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

in the summer time the windows open and the fresh air is so nice. TV's everywhere... all can see. good specials and drinks. A fun place.

Visited April 2014
“Great Burgers and Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I just returned from a Nevada vacation to the empty refrigerator. My barbecue burger and his deep-dish pizza really were the perfect fit for us. Tasty and fresh and the sweet potato fries were the icing. We like the bustling atmosphere and friendly staff as well.

• Visited April 2014