“1st good read roof inn stay”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Bangkok, Thailand
“1st good read roof inn stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Was REALLY skeptical about booking but read all the good reviews here and pulled the trigger anyway. Was NOT disappointed. Rooms were clean...area of town was great...dennys and dunkin donuts in walking distance. The staff was friendly (Diane was great and laughed at my jokes). Only 'ding' was the tv wasnt flatscreen but still had cable and everything and we had a good stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
We really appreciate your kind remarks. I will be sure to share your comments with my friendly staff. My housekeeping staff will be happy to see that you enjoyed your clean room at our Inn. We look forward to your next visit.

Christina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This was our first time to visit the Canton, MI area and choose this Red Roof Inn based on our past experiences with this hotel chain.....and we weren't disappointed with this motel.

The staff was very friendly and our room was very clean and comfortable. The price was very competitive with other motels I checked.

I will stay at this facilitiy in future visits to this area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 15 August 2012
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! I will share your remarks with my staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Shreve
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed at this motel for just one night to attend the Highland Games in Livonia. We had our 2 grandchildren with us and even they were impressed with the cleanliness and great upkeep of the motel! The bedding was bright and clean, everything looked fresh and clean...even the bathroom! We were given vouchers for two free adult breakfasts at the Dunkin' Donuts directly in front of the motel. Rates are very reasonable, and the front desk staff very pleasant and helpful. We were all very pleased and impressed. I had noticed that all the reviews I read before booking the room were very positive, and now I know why!

Room Tip: We had requested a first floor room and had to take one facing the expressway. Contrary to our fear...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
We are very happy that you and your 2 grandchildren were impressed with the cleanliness of our hotel and enjoyed the Dunkin Donuts breakfast during your stay. Thank you for your generous comments. We look forward to your next visit.

Denver, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Left my jewelry behind in safe once I realized it was too late, whoever cleaned my room that day was not an honest employee, did not turn it in. Very sad that I wasn't on the reciprocating end of a good red roof employee. Hope my treasures bring them great joy because they did for me although I'll never see them again. Not in the mood to say anything nice.

Room Tip: Don't leave anything behind you won't get it back.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Nancy G
The safety and comfort of your guests is top priority, I am very sorry that we were not able to find your lost items. After speaking with you we were glad to hear that you located one of your items. My staff takes pride in customer service and unfortunately were not able to accommodate you with this.

Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 7 July 2012

This was my first Red Roof Inn stay and I based it on the Trip Advisor reviews I had read. They were spot on. The area was safe, the room was clean and the beds comfortable (love their pillows). They are right near a gas station/convenience store/Dunkin Dounuts. AND they give you breakfast vouchers for Dunkin Dounuts, who have really increased their breakfast offerings beyond just dounuts. I don't usually give budget motels an excellent, but this Red Roof Inn deserves it. You can tell they have gone the extra mile. Steve was wonderful at check in and Angie just as nice as she could be with the breakfast vouchers and check out. If I had to say anything negative, housekeeping should try to could catch the edges of the carpet a little better with the vacuum and the air from the A/C smelled a bit stale at first- but that quickly went away. It was a hot day and the A/C was nice and cold! One more thing- Denny's is right next door, so if you're like us and don't want to hop back on your bike after a long day of riding- the food is passable.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MotorcycleTraveler42
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. We are very happy to provide you with excellent customer service, a clean room and Dunkin Donuts breakfast. I will definitely talk to my staff and ensure that they edge the carpets in all rooms. My staff appreciates your comments and enjoys the positive review.

nomad, mi
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I was medically ordered to stay in MI near a hospital and had to stay at this hotel because I needed pet friendly so my dog was allowed. It was...w/ the exception of a couple employees quite an unpleasant stay. Management needs to be rethought.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank elizabeth a
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and I apologize you felt we did not meet your expectations. We are pet friendly, we love having pets as guests along with their owners and we strive to meet all of our guests expectations and exceed them.

Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We have stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Plymouth many times over the years. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the room is always clean, and the price is always very reasonable. We wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank deuxvoyageurs
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on our Hotel. We are always happy to accommodate our guest stay and enjoy providing you with excellent service. We look forward to your next visit to Plymouth.

Christina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Hospitality Hotel
Hospitality Hotel
#3 of 15 in Livonia

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!