“Good Location and Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth

Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Maberly, Ontario, Canada
“Good Location and Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

This hotel is a bit dated however the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The staff and service were absolutely excellent and did everything they could to make your stay pleasant. It is close to everything and getting around is a breeze with easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 27 September 2012
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, excellent staff and were able to get around easily in your travels. Thank you very much for taking your time to comment on our Hotel. My staff will appreciate your comments.

Christina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Plymouth, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

Great staff Angie was very personable and attentive. Since there was only a few rooms left and it wasn't a full day she was able to give me a great deal. The room was good too just needed some updating with the TV and bathroom could be bigger. Other than that cannot complain. Angie made it a great stay she was very pleasant to talk to :)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking your time to post remarks regarding your experience at Red Roof Inn Plymouth. My staff with appreciate your comments.

Bay City, Michigan
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,378 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

We had hoped to find a more upscale hotel for our anniversary, which we chose to celebrate in Ann Arbor and Detroit. However, everything was booked solid, and I suppose students were moving back to AA for the start of school. So, we found this Red Roof Inn and we had a pleasant stay.

The room had a king bed, a decent desk, and good lighting. Everything worked well, except for the Wi-Fi. We called the office, who told us to call the 800 number for the internet company, which we did. Nothing could be done. Some story about the maintenance guys at the property not hooking up the proper wires and the internet company was "waiting" on them to do so, and were working with them on this problem. That was the only disappointing thing about this hotel.

It was quiet, much more than I thought it would be. The room was very clean. Plenty of parking. Office staff were nice. We did not get any breakfast coupons, however, to go to Dunkin Donuts, like I have been reading on other reviews!! Good, safe location.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Plymouth Red Roof Inn. Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the Internet not working properly, the correct equipment has been received and put in place and the Internet is now working. Happy Anniversary and please visit us again. Thank you, Christina
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

Was REALLY skeptical about booking but read all the good reviews here and pulled the trigger anyway. Was NOT disappointed. Rooms were clean...area of town was great...dennys and dunkin donuts in walking distance. The staff was friendly (Diane was great and laughed at my jokes). Only 'ding' was the tv wasnt flatscreen but still had cable and everything and we had a good stay.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
We really appreciate your kind remarks. I will be sure to share your comments with my friendly staff. My housekeeping staff will be happy to see that you enjoyed your clean room at our Inn. We look forward to your next visit.

Venice, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

This was our first time to visit the Canton, MI area and choose this Red Roof Inn based on our past experiences with this hotel chain.....and we weren't disappointed with this motel.

The staff was very friendly and our room was very clean and comfortable. The price was very competitive with other motels I checked.

I will stay at this facilitiy in future visits to this area.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 15 August 2012
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! I will share your remarks with my staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Shreve
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed at this motel for just one night to attend the Highland Games in Livonia. We had our 2 grandchildren with us and even they were impressed with the cleanliness and great upkeep of the motel! The bedding was bright and clean, everything looked fresh and clean...even the bathroom! We were given vouchers for two free adult breakfasts at the Dunkin' Donuts directly in front of the motel. Rates are very reasonable, and the front desk staff very pleasant and helpful. We were all very pleased and impressed. I had noticed that all the reviews I read before booking the room were very positive, and now I know why!

Room Tip: We had requested a first floor room and had to take one facing the expressway. Contrary to our fear...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are very happy that you and your 2 grandchildren were impressed with the cleanliness of our hotel and enjoyed the Dunkin Donuts breakfast during your stay. Thank you for your generous comments. We look forward to your next visit.

Denver, North Carolina, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

Left my jewelry behind in safe once I realized it was too late, whoever cleaned my room that day was not an honest employee, did not turn it in. Very sad that I wasn't on the reciprocating end of a good red roof employee. Hope my treasures bring them great joy because they did for me although I'll never see them again. Not in the mood to say anything nice.

Room Tip: Don't leave anything behind you won't get it back.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nancy G
The safety and comfort of your guests is top priority, I am very sorry that we were not able to find your lost items. After speaking with you we were glad to hear that you located one of your items. My staff takes pride in customer service and unfortunately were not able to accommodate you with this.

Christina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#1 of 5 in Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!