“Nice updated hotel”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
HOUGHTON LAKE
“Nice updated hotel”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Convenient location. Love that there is no carpeting but nice area rugs(runners) secured to the floor in appropriate places. Friendly staff. with easy check-in. Comfortable bed and pillows. 24 hour coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Diane B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Jean D, Thank you for writing a review for Red Roof Inn Plymouth. I am very ecstatic to hear that the wood floors a nice change for you. Many of our other traveling guest have noticed such a difference in the rooms just because of the new wood floors. The staff does an excellent job with helping the guests with any questions anyone has and the 24 hour coffee is such a relief when you need it for those early mornings. We will see you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Etna, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed here for the price and the reviews. Going to the Michigan football game, we needed somewhere close. Ann Arbor was booked and overpriced. Nice,friendly staff, clean rooms, loved having a fridge,microwave and safe. Nice bed as well. It was very much worth the stay, and close to the game. Will come back next year for sure!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Diane B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Melissa P, thank you for taking time out and writing a review for Red Roof Inn Plymouth. I am happy to hear that our new rooms were a perfect fit for you. Being that we are only 20 miles from Ann Arbor, we enjoy having all the football fans stay. Our new mattresses are amazing to sleep on. See you next season.
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

In the time since I last stayed here (about a year and a half ago) the hotel has renovated. New furnishings, paint, flooring, TVs and all for a low price. My room was clean and quiet. Not one singlehair in the tub! staff was efficient and friendly. Location is conveniently located near resturants, gas and Highway.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Diane B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Woosusan, we appreciated you taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all the new renovations from the hard wood floors, to the new mattresses, and all the flat screen TV's. Many of the other guests enjoy it as well. I am glad to hear that the staff was friendly and efficient. See you in the near future.
Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I'm Visitors from Foreign countries(from japan).
I have always stayed.
mainly,I stay every time the day before returning to Japan.
Because,
All Staff were very friendly&polite&kindly.
very clean up room.
very clean bathroom.prefect.
There is a dunkin donuts&dennys in a range within walking.
Best in the hotel in plymouth & red roof inn!!!!
I stayed to choose always.( in the Detroit area)

Room Tip: 100% smoke free.all room is recommended. Deluxe king single bed room is recommended if you want to...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank akirayamaguchi
Diane B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. The staff is wonderful on helping out each and every guest. The Dunkin Donuts and Denny's are such a delight that they are right next door. Hopefully you get plenty of rest before you go back to Japan. That is a long trip. See you on your next trip back to Japan.
Plymouth, Michigan
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have stayed at Red Roof Inn before, and each time, I am amazed at how dedicated and professional the staff are. Dan is particularly very professional and helpful. Keep up the good work! You will definately be seeing me again

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Diane B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at Red Roof Inn, the staff takes pride in what they do here, so I'm delighted to hear that the front desk took care of you. See you in the future.
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Ok. To begin, I have been coming here with my Mom for over a decade now. Now that I am older, my friends and myself have began using it. To start, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Dan and Piquetta have been amazing on my last two visits! Next, the location is ideal for quick high way travel. The price is perfect, and I feel you get more than what you pay for. Although they recently upped the rates, it's worth it still. They are always clean. And I feel safe here, just as my Mom did all the years she took me!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Susanno
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy to hear that you have been coming here for years with your mom, and now you have started coming here with your friends. I bet you have a lot of memories with your mom. I'm very glad that the front desk staff was helpful. Hope to see you in the future.
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I wasn't sure about trying red roof inn after a bad experience I've had, I called and spoke to a gentleman named Dan and he assured me things have changed. So I decided to stay, was very clean, Dan was extremely helpful and professional, and not too many loud/obnoxious people stay there. Will be back soon

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Red Roof Inn Plymouth. I'm delighted that you gave us a second chance to show you how wonderful our Inn is. The front desk staff is wonderful in helping out. See you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#1 of 5 in Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!