“Cupcake station - Plymouth, MI”
Review of Cupcake Station

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cupcake Station
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Plymouth
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Yummy, Yummy cupcakes. My favorite is the Party Cupcake. It's a vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting and colored sugar. Delicious.

1  Thank Vicky L

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This place is not your typical overly decadent $10 cupcake place. The cupcakes are varied in flavor all of which are very good. Wednesday is buy 2 get 1 free day so I got 3 cupcakes for $5...not a bad deal at all.

The banana cake/banana split cupcakes are awesome

Reviewed 12 November 2012

These far surpass Just Baked's cupcakes, imo. I love that they're regular size and that most of them are unstuffed. My favorite is red velvet and the lemon. Yum! I think I'm addicted. The pupcakes for dogs are adorable.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I am three months pregnant and LOVE cupcakes. We stopped here for lunch and had the "shots" of icing and one large cupcake the taste was beyond this world and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Tried the red velvet cupcake last time I was here - it was good but wasn't anything too special. Still a nice stop if you want a variety of cupcakes.