“Great Italian Food, Nice Ambience”

Compari's on the Park
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Compari's on the Park is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant located in beautiful downtown Plymouth,MI. We prepare our menu daily, using family recipes that have been passed down through the Comparis on the Park generations. Our famous brick oven pizza is made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients and was voted "Top 25 Pizza's" in metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press. Our casual ambiance is perfect for any occasion, from date night to family dinner. We offer a Wine Spectator Award winning variety of domestic and imported wines to complement all of our dishes, along with our full stocked bar featuring a wide selection of Michigan beers. Come see us today at Compari's on the Park, a place for food, fun and friends!
Plymouth, Michigan
“Great Italian Food, Nice Ambience”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Whether you're looking for a full Italian dinner or a high quality homemade pizza, Compari's has something on the menu for everyone - and they deliver! They have even made catering portions for 10 people that tasted just as good as when I order the dish in the restaurant. It's a nice evening out, whether it's a date with the hubby or we're taking the whole family. Service is excellent, and they tolerate small children very well.

Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“A dependable restaurant with outside seating”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've been to this restaurant multiple time and cannot really critise the food but never think I must go back.

However with the right weather it does have a great atmosphere if you choose outside seating. It overlooks the green. Great for people watching.

Serice is good, cuisine a mixture of Italian, Mexican, Spanish & traditional American. We had sandwich's and fish taco's. The taco's, my wife said were really good. My Philly Chicken Sandwich tasted OK but could have been a little more copped up to allow the provolone, peppers an onions blend in better and have more grilled flavor to the meat.

• Visited June 2014
Highland, Michigan
“Bad experience ruined what used to be a favorite spot”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm so bummed. I went to Compari's today for lunch because it's always been one of my favorite dining spots in Plymouth. The meal itself was very good. It was the fiasco after my meal that has me questioning when and if I'll be going back. The waitress brought my bill and I gave her my credit card right away since I was on my one hour lunch break from work and needed to keep things moving along. Ten minutes later she came by -- without my bill and credit card -- only to tell me she hadn't forgotten about me, but the owner was messing with the computer and now the credit card thing wasn't working. At that point, I needed to be leaving or I would be late for work. Instead, I had to walk over and wait at the bar while they kept trying to run my credit card. Eventually, the bartender suggested that they run the card in the back since apparently the Internet wasn't connected. Brilliant! Why didn't they think of that 15 minutes before? And if it was the owner who was standing there while the poor waitress was trying to get the computer to work, shame on him! He never apologized to me or offered to make any amends for my inconvenience. This visit left a very bad taste in my mouth...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Emily F
Plymouth, Michigan
“Great dinner!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just had dinner here and it was wonderful! Roasted garlic appetizer , great salads and amazing dinners! The gnocchi was exceptional! I've just returned from Italy and the gnocchi at Compari's was far superior to any gnocchi we had in Italy! Hard to believe but true! Great service too; all around a great restaurant!

South Bend, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place in Plymouth!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Compari's is a wonderful place both inside and outside.
It has a super ambiance and super menu.
The patio is a great place to sit, eat, and have a drink any time from Spring through Fall.
It has a fantastic view of the park and fountain!!!!
Enjoy it every time I visit!!!

• Visited May 2014