“Nice spot in Plymouth”
Review of E G Nick's

E G Nick's
Ranked #27 of 152 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for drink and appetizer off hours during the Art Fair. Service was very slow. Great wine list and beer selection was adequate. We ordered the spicy shrimp appetizer. It was a large portion and outstanding quality. It would be too much for 1 person with an entree. We sat outside and enjoyed it much other than the slow service.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Enjoyed their Pot Roast Nachos. Their special recipe is the BEST EVER! Service was great and a very relaxing atmosphere too. Price was very reasonable as well. I would suggest this place to anyone who visits Plymouth/Canton/Northville. Never a bad meal yet.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The best thing about E G Nick's is the atmosphere and the location. It's off the main drag of Plymouth with no view of the park, but it's usually easy to find parking. The food is always very good, the service is consistently good, and the prices are reasonable. Yet, for some reason it's not usually my first choice for where to go in Plymouth and I don't go there very often. I never leave the place saying I can't wait 'til next time, but I can't pinpoint a single bad experience there. If someone says meet me at E G Nick's, I wouldn't hesitate.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We travel to Plymouth/Northville/Canton 4-5 times per year from Toledo, OH. Did I mention why? Oh! To eat at E G Nicks! Seriously. We've never had a bad meal there, and the lobster bisque is the siren call for us. We drag our children along (13, 5, 3, 1) and never have any issues because we bring along the iPad for video entertainment. They have a balanced menu selection of pasta, comfort foods, sandwiches, fish and even BBQ - in short, as many options as you'd expect at a nicer restaurant. The atmosphere is almost at your request, as they have a curved wall of booths across from the quiet bar that is a little more romantic and private, there is a sidewalk patio area for outdoor dining, or a more spacious room that is a little louder and bright. They manage to strike a great balance of creating a restaurant you can dine at for a special romantic occasion, or to meet the buddies for a game, or to bring the whole family. And the location in the heart of Plymouth allows for plenty things to do before or after a meal.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Went here for my birthday dinner and was very happy I did. Service is excellent. The food is too. I had the Tavern Salmon, which comes with cole slaw and loaded baked potato. It was excellent, cooked just right. The cole slaw has cheese in it and is so good! The menu has pizza of different varieties, and sandwiches. I don't know how someone could say the menu is limited with seafood and steak entrees, pizza, sandwiches, and appetizers. The service and food were flawless for us.

1  Thank Gary O

Been to E G Nick's? Share your experiences!