“People place”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Cleveland, Ohio
“People place”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My review tends to give a lot of credit to the staff. I use the hotel for business purposes and find it an excellent value.
I have traveled all over and never have I found a better group of personnel than at the Comfort Inn Plymouth.
You are greeted with a smile, a warm welcome and fast service.
I agree that the rooms need upgrading, but to me it is the people that make the Inn attractive to me.
The whole staff does everything they can to make you comfortable and feel like you are a personal friend.
I was there this past week and I am having some problems with my legs (knees are bad). Tuesday morning a staff member cleaned the snow off of my vehicle, the front desk assisted with my bags when I checked out and they helped me get my breakfast so I wouldn't be on my feet as much. ALL THIS WAS DONE WITHOUT ASKING ME, THEY WERE JUST BEING KIND AND CONSIDERATE. I will always stay there!!!!
The Red Roof is a good hotel but for a one night passing through but the Comfort is a people place.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the lobby are really good
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Gerald F
DTTNI, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
THANK YOU very much for your comments! I have shared them with my entire staff!
We strive to make all of our guests feel at home while they are here and I was so happy to read about your stay!
Our hotel is in the planning stages of renovations and updates, so you will see some great changes in the next few months!
We cannot wait to have you stay with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I usually stay at this hotel as it is centrally located in Metro Detroit on I-275 near Downtown Plymouth which is great with shops and restaurants as well as Detroit only 25 minutes away without the worries. Nice folks at check-in and check-out. Older property but maintained very well from my perspective. Clean! Stay here when traveling in the area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David P
DTTNI, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 24 January 2012
THANK YOU very much for taking the time to review our hotel!
On December 16, 2011, the hotel went under new ownership. The new management company is locally owned and we have some great changes in store! Check back soon to see all the renovations and updates we put in!
Thank you again for staying with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton
Comfort Suites Canton
Comfort Suites Canton
#3 of 11 in Canton

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!