“Very nice!”

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I loved the room, the bed, everything was perfect...until the last day...was woke up at 8am due to them retiling the bathroom in the next room...I couldn't believe it (considering it was Memorial Day) I called the front desk to see if there was anything they could do-they gave me a bag of crackers and chips...ummmm thanks..I meant tell him to knock it off until we checked out ;P

Room Tip: I guess just check and see if they are doing any remodeling before you get a room there!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank im_dawn

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I was just doing research to find a good yet reasonable hotel to stay for a couple days in July. My husband and I will be traveling with 2 teenaged grandsons (both of which really need a get-away) and are on a pretty tight budget. After reading the reviews here and specially noting that management responded to each of them, we will be staying at this Comfort Inn. Thank you. NOTE: We have not stayed yet, however because it is required I am checking that we stayed in May 2012. I am also giving all ratings the hightest mark....mostly because of management response to every single one of the comments made.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenny_12
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This was our second stay at the Comfort Inn, the last being in 2006. The hotel this time was just as nice, and the staff were friendly on check in and departure. The room was more than adequate for a short stay, although the bathroom set up was a bit odd with the washhand basin outwith the main bathroom. The breakfast was nice and tasty with good choices, cereals, juice, muffins etc, lovely crisp bacon, but the egg whites were a bit strange, personally speaking whole eggs scrambled would be a lot nicer, maybe not as healthy, but a lot nicer.
Another major bonus was having a branch of Bennigans next door for a bite to eat or just a drink. Overall another nice stay at the Comfort Inn Plymouth.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank FORB's
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My wife and I travel a lot for business and usually stay at a Choice Hotel type of place. We've never stayed in the Detroit area, but have heard very mixed reviews. The last 3 I read about the Comfort Inn were very positive, so we booked a 2 night stay. Every thing is so good that we added one more night. We really have enjoyed our visit and what a surprise to have a Managers reception on Wednesday night. Salad, pizza and soft drinks all included. If we ever return to this area, this is the place.

Thank you staff for all you did. It was great to meet you.

2  Thank phreddymac
DTTNI, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!
We just started doing our Manager's Reception on Wednesday nights and I am very glad you were here to enjoy it! We hope to expand on it soon, by adding more food and drinks! Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed for the first time on Feb. 19 for one night. All of the staff I encountered during my stay were pleasant and very friendly. Although the hotel is an older property, it is clean and good shape. I was told they are planning on a complete makeover with renovations to the entire property. I can't wait to come back and see what they've done. I would recommend this place for anyone travelling in the Detroit area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Perry M

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!
You are correct, we are in the planning stages of a full hotel renovation. I hope you can stay with us again in the future to see all of the exciting changes we make!

Reviewed 26 February 2012

The nicest Comfort Inn, that I can recall staying at. Very clean and modern. Every staff member that I encountered had a smile, and was extremely helpful and friendly. I look forward to staying at this location, when I am in the area, again.

2  Thank Bobby W

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!
We have a great team working here and I shared your comments with them all! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My review tends to give a lot of credit to the staff. I use the hotel for business purposes and find it an excellent value.
I have traveled all over and never have I found a better group of personnel than at the Comfort Inn Plymouth.
You are greeted with a smile, a warm welcome and fast service.
I agree that the rooms need upgrading, but to me it is the people that make the Inn attractive to me.
The whole staff does everything they can to make you comfortable and feel like you are a personal friend.
I was there this past week and I am having some problems with my legs (knees are bad). Tuesday morning a staff member cleaned the snow off of my vehicle, the front desk assisted with my bags when I checked out and they helped me get my breakfast so I wouldn't be on my feet as much. ALL THIS WAS DONE WITHOUT ASKING ME, THEY WERE JUST BEING KIND AND CONSIDERATE. I will always stay there!!!!
The Red Roof is a good hotel but for a one night passing through but the Comfort is a people place.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the lobby are really good
3  Thank Gerald F
DTTNI, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

THANK YOU very much for your comments! I have shared them with my entire staff!
We strive to make all of our guests feel at home while they are here and I was so happy to read about your stay!
Our hotel is in the planning stages of renovations and updates, so you will see some great changes in the next few months!
We cannot wait to have you stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
3 mi away
Comfort Inn Livonia
Comfort Inn Livonia
#8 of 16 in Livonia
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!