“Comforable for an overnighter...”

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed here on a quick business trip to the area; in late one night and out the next morning. Very comfortable room and bed. Staff was very attentive - even though their restaurant was closed, they quickly provided me with meal delivery options. Breakfast buffet offered pretty good variety and the food was certainly good. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth. Receiving feedback like this truly helps our staff to continue with their task of providing exceptional guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My room was fine except I felt the bathroom sink was too small an area to have enough room for my toiletries. I noticed as I was there longer, less towels were left in the room. Not that I needed more but it was an observation that I made. The fact that I had to pay for my breakfast each morning was not appealing to me. I do not eat that much and I had no transportation until I was picked up about noon so I had no choice. The snack area did not have breakfast foods such as yogurt, etc. I did enjoy the coffee maker in the room so that I was able to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee each morning as i got ready.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Fran,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you didnt find the breakfast up to standards as far as the price. Although we didnt meet your expectations this time around, I am sure that if you decided to stay with us again, we wouldnt let you down!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My room and all the common areas were very clean and well kept. Good location and access to highways without the noise that goes with it. Service was very good and all the staff were friendly and courteous.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This Hotel is fully remodeled. Our room looked new the bathroom was very clean and remodeled. The Bed Mattress looked brand new as if it was never used. The Staff was great. When I didn't know how to use the alarm clock or coffee maker Danah the housekeeping Supervisor was great. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a clean updated classy room to stay in. Also the town of Plymouth is quaint. Restaurants and park, with outdoor concerts.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We really appreciate you taking the time to give your positive comments about our hotel. I will make sure Danah is aware of this review, she is a great part of our team here, thank you for recognizing her. The entire team at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth really focuses on guest’s experience, and these comments really help show us that we are creating a special experience for our guests.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I called down to the front desk on the first two nights i stayed. The operator acknowledged me, and also confirmed the wake up. On both days, no one called. The third day i set the alarm to wake up at 6am . I then found out that the clock was set backwards and the am and pm were reverse. Also i had a $1 and some change sitting out that was taken too.

Ryan,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered while you were at our property, this is certainly not up to the standards that we set forth for the hotel. I have already made sure to use the information from this review to assure this doesnt happen again to another guest. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We hope that if you come to Plymouth again you give us another chance to create the proper experience for you.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was nice hotel conveniently located close to downtown Plymouth which has a great restaurant and shopping area, for those interested. Although on business, I also brought my wife. We visited a different restaurant in downtown Plymouth each night and had a great experience. The hotel is a typical Hilton Garden, but the staff was as good or better than I have had at other Hilton Gardens. I thought breakfast was very good. The beds (at least in our room) were NOT the adjustable type - and that is good for us. I'm honestly hoping the Hilton Gardens get rid of those style beds. There was never a setting we liked. On a company rate, we paid around $100 a night with taxes and I thought it was well worth it. When I have business again in the area, I will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review of your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Reviews like these mean a lot to us, so thank you so much for the kind words.

Thank you so much for posting about our wonderul breakfast service that we offer as well as how accomodating our staff was to your needs! We were so happy to have you at the hotel for your stay

Again, thank you for your review and please know that your business is incredibly important to us and we look forward to hosting you here again in the future!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay so much. We were there for a convention and the hotel was sold out. The hotel has just undergone a renovation. It's modern yet cozy. Rooms were clean and spacious and hotel staff was great.

• Stayed: June 2014
Melanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to give your positive comments about our hotel. The entire team at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth really focuses on guest’s experience, and these comments really help show us that we are creating a special experience for our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth - Ann Arbor Area
Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton
Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!