Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac
Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills(Pontiac)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
US$56
US$54
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$83
ExtendedStay
US$73
US$71
All reviewsm clubauburn hillsfront deskthe concierge loungeomelette stationroom servicehotel restaurantbuffet breakfastbusiness hotelup to dateparking lotvery nice hotelflat screenindoor poolbusiness travelhome away from homebed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night during my last shopping trip to Great Lakes Crossing Outlet mall. I checked in at 7 pm and it was fast and easy.
The good thing about the hotel that they have free parking which was a plus. The room was ok in size with king bed, what I didn't like about the room that there was no fridge.
The bed was comfy but their pillows where small.
There was a strange and unpleasant smell in the hole way.
We were not offered free buffet breakfast but we got complementary free wifi which we were suppose to pay $15 for it.
I would stay again next if I am in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Ida P, Director of Sales at Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for sharing about your positive stay experience here at the Marriott Centerpoint. We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed here for two nights at the end of September (on a weekend) for $203 after tax with the CAA deal. Great price which included parking, internet and breakfast! Not sure why so many reviews said Internet wasn't included. While we were checking in, I asked about Internet; they gave us a code, said we'd have to agree to a charge, but it would be removed from our bill when we went to check out. We used the internet on two devices both days and all the charges were removed!

Service was great. Having little chocolates at the front desk as well as a water station was a nice touch.

The breakfast was delicious. Be sure to tip your server (they bring you drinks and clear your plates). They really appreciate tips!

The room was clean and I appreciated all the little amenities (like the sewing kit). The shower was so nice that we ended up buying the shower head! The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The only thing that was missing in the room was a fridge.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ida P, Director of Sales at Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for sharing about your stay experience at the Marriott Centerpoint. We are glad your stay was wonderful. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I stayed here for two nights on business. My main goal is a good night's sleep. The bed was comfortable and the noise level was low BUT the doors to the rooms slam shut so that I was awakened every time someone entered or exited their room nearby. That is why I rated this property a 3 instead of a 4.

The breakfast, with the made-to-order omelets is great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RG-Texas
Ida P, Director of Sales at Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience, we get a lot of positive comments about our breakfast and many do enjoy the extended buffet. I am sorry about the door closing too loudly as I understand how that could be disruptive.
We do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This full service is is not as nice as the Marriott-Troy but it is a close second place. Rooms are pretty nice and the lobby has a Starbucks. There are a few restaurants within walking distance. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value each and every guest here at the Centerpoint Marriott and want to ensure each guest leave with an exceptional level of service. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Very nice hotel in a good location. The room was clean and spacious. Check in was smooth and the staff was friendly. The pool/gym area is well equipped and well kept. Overall, I had a great stay here and would recommend others to stay as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Ida P, Director of Sales at Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad your stay was positive and that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you back in the future, if your travels will bring you back into the area.