“Quiet, Clean, Relaxing”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of OakBeach Cottage

Front entrance.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front entrance.
Cottage front and parking area.
Living room with flat screen.
Bathroom.
Well equipped kitchen.
Living room.
The famous rock.
The rock.
The beach looking east.
Our dog, Ruff, enjoying the beach.
Sunset on the beach
Sunset on the beach
McGraw Park 1/2 mile away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Nicole F
“Quiet, Clean, Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I have stayed at least once, and most often twice, a year for almost seven years. Our first stay was our honeymoon! We've stayed in Winter, Spring and Fall. The cabin is always exceptionally clean. The simple decor, fireplace and comfortable furniture make it quite cozy. I always look forward to having a cup of coffee (they have both a Keurig Machine and a regular coffee pot) on the back deck. There are several chairs and a bench outside. Our romantic get-a-ways turned into family vacations as we added children to our family. Our boys love the HUGE yard. The large garden is such a neat feature. You never know what goodies you may find. The owners encourage you to please, use anything you'd like from the garden. The cottage comes with everything you will need for a weekend or a weeks stay. I don't think in all the times we've stayed I couldn't find what I needed. Kitchen is fully stocked. The towels and linens are high quality. I can't say enough about how comfortable the beds are, better than my own. Plenty of closet and dresser space to unpack and really settle in. The beach is beautiful, clean and quite, you will hardly notice the short walk. IF you encounter others they will most certainly warmly greet you and offer if you should need anything just to let them know. We cannot say enough about the hospitality of the owners. Each time we stay we notice something they've added or changed. If you stay once, you will surely want to return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for that amazing review. It has been fun watching your family grow. We look forward to being a part of your memories in the years to come.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing