“Service is slipping”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Port Huron
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Always have breakfast at this place when in Port Huron which means I eat there 8-10 times a year. Was always my favourite breakfast place. Food was always good and most of the wait staff never changed. All of a sudden, over the last 3-4 visits, I have noticed that the service is slipping. Slow, and not as friendly. I don't know if its because they are trying to run lean and mean or what. I did notice there was not many servers working. Two times in a row, my meal was brought to me but they advised me that it would be a bit for the toast. How can you not make toast in the 10-15 minutes it took to make my breakfast? I also noticed prepared plates sitting under the heat lamps for a lengthy time waiting for the servers to come and get them. Also seen a server pick toast up off the carpeted floor and head directly to get the next order. Did not wash hands before she handled the customers plate of food. Something has changed at this location.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Service was horrible as was the food.I would never eat at this location again, even though I have liked other Bob Evans location in the past.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Only place near to the hotel we stayed at. Do yourself a favor and drive to someplace better. Staff was sloppy and unaware of customer needs. Cook seemed to be the only paying attention and was out seating people while other staff members wondered around aimlessly. Ate half of the pork sandwiched we were served and could not consume anymore grease. Have never stopped at a Bob Evans and never will again. Also if you do not know they are not licensed to serve alcohol so if you enjoy a drink after a long day of travelling it is one more reason to go somewhere else.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were all extremely tired after having been on the road for hours. We were greeted by a very nice young man who seated us promptly. Our waitress was fabulous and fast! The food was "comforting", plentiful and delicious.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This restaurant is right on the water beside the yacht club, we found a discount code online so it was less than 20 bucks to feed our family of 4, great value, great service