Quality Inn & Suites
Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$111
US$99
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$98
US$95
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsyogurtpool areakids play areahot tubwaffle makerchoice hotelsthe breakfast areanext morningeggs and sausagebig roomdonutsovernight staydefinitely stay here againcheck in was a breezevisit familyhot breakfastwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

PROS: Older but clean, good standard hot breakfast (need new waffle irons), good pool area, comfy beds, spacious room. Quiet rooms. Accommodating to our hockey team (we have a respectful team, though. I know that's not always the case.)
CONS:. Our room desperately NEEDS TOWEL BARS AND EXTRA OUTLETS TO CHARGE ELECTRONICS. Also, we like that the sink is separate from shower and toilet, but would be nice if that could close off from room for changing clothes or getting ready. It got long vying for the one place we could change in private. No closet, rather a closet area.
FYI: A suite is technically a standard room with a half wall thrown in and bunk beds instead of a separate area all together.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
gmmi370, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Quality Inn & Suites Port Huron

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stayed for one night here to do some shopping. It is a very nice hotel, the room was clean and there was a new beautiful tub surround. I like that the sink is separate from toilet that way you can get ready for the day easier. Free breakfast was really good, I was surprised at the number of hot items available. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, juice. Tea and coffee available 24 hrs. The pool area was very nice with a large play area for kids. The pool was a little too cold for me and the hot tub a little too hot but people have so many different preferences, it would be hard to regulate a perfect temperature. This is not a luxury hotel but was very nice.

• Stayed: February 2014
gmmi370, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Anne,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day.

1720 Hancock St. Port Huron, MI

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The hot tub jets didn't work right ,the pool was freezing.The bed in my room was slanted and I didn't get much sleep. There was a fire in the laundry room and we were all evacuated ,my children are scared to ever stay the night in a hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014
gmmi370, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Lisa,

I am unaware of any issues with our pool and hot tub, but I will definitely check functionality of them immediately after this email. I also apologize for the inconveniences with the small fire we had in our laundry room. Our staff took the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all of our guests and staff according to our emergency plan.

Quality Inn & Suites Port Huron

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

From the start, the service was amazing. The counter staff was very helpful.The hot tub was clean and very relaxing.We enjoyed the whole stay. It was a great adventure in Port Huron and look forward to staying again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013
gmmi370, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you so much Ariellabell! I'll be sure to let all the staff know about your kind words. Customer service is a top priority here and we take it very seriously so I'm glad you recognized that.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Upon check-in the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and everything worked just fine. The bed was clean and comfy and the "Q shower" was just a smidge above average. The wifi was a bit slow but worked OK. Overall it is what you should expect for the price. The one thing however, is that it was strange the way you enter and leave the parking lot. The entrance is poorly marked and does not appear to be a hotel entrance at all. I was OK with it, but I can see how it could be a problem for many. The breakfast was a decent hot breakfast as usual from Choice Hotels. It was a good overnight stay near the boarder of Canada and I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
gmmi370, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you so much for your evaluation. It is appreciated by all our employees. I will be sure to let them all know about this review.

Regarding the hotel entrance please understand we do share this parking lot with a few other businesses and our main entrance is on Hancock Street.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, however and hope to see you again!

Thank you.