“Nice smaller Hampton Inn tucked away off the highway.”

Hampton Inn Port Huron
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was a great find. Greeted by a really nice front desk lady who made us feel very welcome. A huge cooler with tons of ice was there for the thirsty arrivals on a hot and humid afternoon and plenty of fresh cookies for the taking. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the place was quiet. What more could you ask, I'd go back in a heartbeat when in Port Huron.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BorealForestDweller

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I liked this hotel for our needs - very clean, great breakfast, and very close to the bridge. It seemed a little sterile to me, though. The doors in the room and some of the flooring were plastic. It was a good one night stay and the employees are great. I don't think there is anywhere else better, so you have to choose this one.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed for two nights there. It is a very quiet place. We woke up very well rested. Rooms and common areas are very clean, spotless. Staff is kind and helpful. Nice pool. Breakfast is tasty and plentiful. Kitchen staff constantly brings fresh food. If you forget your toiletries, front desk will gladly provide them at no charge. We felt being taken care of all the time. Thank you very much!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My family of four stayed here on our way through town, and we were very impressed. Very clean room, polite and helpful staff, decent hot breakfast, clean and pleasant pool, good location. Overall a great experience that did not disappoint.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Our room was very clean, upscale, and felt like a 4 star hotel even though I think it's a three star. Wonderful service, friendly front desk. It was reasonable and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharonov
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I booked a room at this hotel per a recommendation from a co-worker for business travel. I wasn't expecting anything special, but I was extremely impressed! I've stayed at many hotels, some of which are very expensive, and this hotel stands out to me. The lobby was very clean and updated. The room where I stayed was spacious and clean. The complimentary wireless Internet was easy to use and very fast! The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast selection was awesome and the staff was very involved in keeping up with the selection. I love that coffee is available 24/7 (good coffee with good creamer too) and there were even cookies in the lobby for the guests. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will be staying here again for business!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. Clost to the border and the shopping we wanted to do.

The hotel was very clean, quiet and overall a good stay for the price. Looks like renovations have been done.The staff were absolutley wonderful. With all the construction, alttle confusing gettting around, but the staff were great, gave us great directions. Fastest easiest routes.

We awnated a nice restarurant for dinner, not a chain restaurant and they werre very helpful there as well. Gae us a map again with step by step directions. Good choice we enjoyed our dinner very much.

Good choice of breakfast ites available. Hot breakfast that is.

Would stay here again.