Hampton Inn Port Huron
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We enjoy Hampton brand, it's a very fair value. The staff is always very pleasant. The location(s) in regards to our events are always good. However, the hot foods should be commensurate with the brand. Hot food selection(s) are really bad.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stay at many Hampton Inns around the state but would like to say that Nason Shamasha at the Hampton Inn in Port Huron has been incredible. There isn't anything I could ask for as far as my accommodations and comfort that has not been taken care of. Any special requests that I have asked for he has made sure happens. I would recommend this hotel and hope everyone has the opportunity to meet Nason! While I filled out the rating on items below please note that for the restaurant and room service ratings I have never ordered room service so I am not even aware of what they may offer (I don't think this is available) and the restaurant rating, there are many restaurants within 5-10 minutes drive from the hotel. I can just say that the hospitality, cleanliness and comfort was great. I stay here at least four times a year so I didn't check when I traveled.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Nason S, Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Port Huron and thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on Trip Advisor and let us know how we are doing! We truly appreciate all feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had not stayed at the Hampton Inn in Port Huron, MI, for many years, but often do in other US cities. This is an excellent place to stay -- friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, comfortable and clean room. Everything looked shiny and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nason S, Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Peggy,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Port Huron and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate all feedback as we strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future!

Thanks again,

Nason

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We were very happy with the overall experience. My suggestion would be to have access to the pool area available 24 hours some older adults may like to go after midnight. Also a discounted price for the older people then I feel more seniors would stay at your hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nason S, Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Barbara,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Port Huron and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate all feedback as we strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and have read your comments and will take them into consideration.

Thank you and hope to see you again in the future!

Nason Shamasha

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were there for a hockey tournament and the kids had a great time at the pool. The breakfast was good, the kids loved the belgian waffle maker. The staff was very attentive and friendly! Would definitely go back when in that area again.

Jennifer,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Port Huron and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate all feedback as we strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We have many hockey teams staying with us throughout the year so we do are best to keep the kids happy and entertained. We hope to see you again in the future!

Nason S

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a night to attend a friend's wedding. The staff were great and very personable. We ate at the brunch the next morning which was great. Our room and bathroom were very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samantha W
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night after a good friend's wedding. I could not have been more pleased with the service I received. From the second I entered the hotel it was a great experience. The women at the front desk was very quick and efficient as a lot of the people from the wedding were checking into the hotel at the same time. The room was VERY clean. There was even a note on the headboard that mentioned the duvet was just cleaned. I though that was a very nice touch. The breakfast in the morning was also worth mentioning as it was better than your usual carbs and cereal. They had a waffle maker too. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends