This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel. The rooms were clean. The corridors were clean. The beds were comfy. The breakfast was great. Lots too choose from, especially healthy choices. We were there fairly early in the morning, so it wasn't busy and there was lots to choose from. Just remember folks it's not home...make your kids meals at the table, not at the counter when other people just want to grab their food.
We did have to ask for extra towels. What's with hotels only putting on 3 sets when there are 4 people staying. The 2nd morning we realized that when the room had been cleaned the day before, they didn't leave the extra set.
We were in an end unit and there were young kids running up and down the stairs for sometime during the late evening. Not the hotel's fault.
Only other thing, I wish the rooms came equiped with a small fridge and a microwave, as we were there for several days and it would've been nice to store our water and snacks in a fridge.
We didn't find it pricey, as some have commented. Compared to Cdn prices, this was a steal.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron is a truly special hotel in Port Huron, Michigan, offering well-appointed guest rooms and award-winning service near Blue Water Bridge and local Michigan businesses. Explore Lake Huron nearby and enjoy being just across the border from Canada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Port Huron Hotel Port Huron
- Fairfield Port Huron
- Port Huron Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Port Huron Michigan