“Great Place to Stay in Port Huron”

Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
Deerfield Beach, FL
“Great Place to Stay in Port Huron”
Reviewed 14 August 2006

We spent two nights at this hotel in late July. The room was very clean and as decsribed on our reservation. The lobby and public areas were clean and in very good condition. Check in was simple, fast, and efficient. The rollaway we requested when we made our online reservation was in the room and ready when we arrived. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The breakfast provided was far more than was expected and is definitely better than those offered at comparable hotels. We would highly recommend this hotel when in the area.

6 Thank threekeys

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2003

Finally a decent place to stay in Port Huron where they don't rake you over the coals in price! I stayed my first night at the Hampton Inn - MISTAKE! I don't know what I was thinking! That was a horrible experience. I called Holiday Inn Express and their prices were outrageous for a non-suite room during the week. So then I went next door to the Fairfield Inn. The Fairfield offered an extremely clean room, free breakfast, nice pool all for a very affordable price. The employees were the most friendly I've come across in the service business in a long time. They even had a mixer for guests in the early evening (that I understand they do every week on Mon,Tues,Wed) where the managers socialized with the guests and offered free drinks and snacks! I didn't know about this prior to checking in. What a pleasant surprise! I will be back!

28 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Port Huron

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron

Property: Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron
Address: 1635 Yeager Street, Port Huron, MI 48060
Region: United States > Michigan > Port Huron
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Family Hotel in Port Huron
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron 2.5*
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron is a truly special hotel in Port Huron, Michigan, offering well-appointed guest rooms and award-winning service near Blue Water Bridge and local Michigan businesses. Explore Lake Huron nearby and enjoy being just across the border from Canada! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Port Huron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Port Huron Hotel Port Huron