“Good food, nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stone Lodge

Stone Lodge
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Kids
Dundee, Michigan
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

Heidi from the B&B recommended the Stone Lodge, so we gave it a try. There was a bit of a wait on a Saturday night, but it did not take long and the food was great. This is a Must Try place.

Visited April 2013

Heidelberg, ON
“Great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

The food was good. My beef Tenderloin wasn't what I'm used to, it looked like a steak, but it was good. The Portabella mushroom fingers were amazing. Our waitress was amazing and I would go back just to see her again. The sangria put me on my butt, wow what out.

Visited May 2013
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

We came for dinner on Friday night with a party of eight. We were a little worried after seeing some reviews about the service, but ours was great! I suggest a reservation on Friday and Saturday nights. We had a reservation and they gave us a table for eight in a little cove of our own. it was awesome and semi-private. The food was good. I had the walleye and baked poatot with the portobella mushroom fries as an appetizer. Those are a must! The only people at our table not happy with their meal were those that had the crab cakes, which were mostly filler. Other than that, it was a big hit!

• Visited May 2013
Spring Lake, Michigan
“A GREAT LUNCH AND EXCELLENT SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had a group of 15 people and the service was great as well as the food. Well organized and we did not wait long for our food and every thing was as ordered. Service was above average and
very friendly. I had a burger plate and I saw perch fish meals that looked really good too.

I would definitely return for another meal any time I am in that area.

• Visited May 2013
Federal Way, Washington
“Inviting "Up North" Atmosphere;”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Parents had eaten lunch here several times, so looked l looked forward to a meal while up at cottage for mid-week visit. Long wait for service, longer wait for food. While stone work decor was pleasant, lacking in real atmosphere. All meals a bit disappointing - nothing remarkable or particularly memorable.

• 2 of 5 bubbles