“Thanks for being open for lunch”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We love Carrabba's!! We are so glad to see you are now open for lunch. Cheers to the chianti wine flight! This restaurant is clean, has well paced dining and knowledgable friendly servers!! Thank you to our pleasant server Brittney and to Adam and David for stopping by our table to make sure everything was GREAT:) see you guys soon:)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The restaurant I visited is located in Merritt Island, Florida. Only one that I know of serving lunch. Food was outstanding, always. We had a great server. This Carrabba's never fails.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love this place because no matter what location you go to, the food can be expected to be great. We had Pork chops tonight and shrimp and scallops over pasta and both were fantastic! My favorite is the Chicken Marsala and my wife's favorite is the Chicken Parmesian. The service was excellent and very few people when we went at 4:45-5:00. We also had the wine samples that include either res or white with three samples of each for $8/3. Not being a big wine drinker I'll probably pass next time. The dessert we had was two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream with cinimmon coated pecans drizzled with carmel sauce to top it off. The atmosphere is quiet with past recollections of very few young children eating here. Highly recommend. Hours now include an earlier openning of 11AM.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Husband took me here to celebrate our 32 Anniversary. Got seated when we got there. Waitress was very nice. I ordered the Italian salad with Lobster Mac and Cheese, this is a new item on the memu. It is cavatapsi corkscrew pasta with lobster, pancetta and four cheeses. My husband got the Minestrone soup and ordered Backed Ravioli. This is also a new item, it is panko bread ravioli filled with five Italian cheeses, lightly fried then baked and topped with pamodoro sauce, Romano cheese. The waitress bought warm bread with olive oil and spices. It was very good and went well with the soup and salad. Our meals came very hot, but oh my were they good. We got mini cannoils to go. They are mini pastry shells filled with sweet ricotta cheese, mini chocolate chips. This was one very good meal, to go with our special day.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I've been wanting to try Carraba's for quite some time, so we came from out of town for my birthday. The flavors of everything were pretty decent, but it was extremely oily & greasy. The sauce that came with my Parmesan chicken was so oily, I just kept tying to mix it together. The "house" salad was just romaine lettuce, a ton of shredded carrots and two kalamata olives. Really disappointed, the only thing I liked was the meatball that came with my daughters spaghetti.