“Over all great”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was my first time at this type of Restaurant. The waitress was helpful and answered our questions as best as she could, and went and checked on those she didn't know.
The food was great. OMG The BREAD!! I could eat that Everyday!.
Only bad thing is where they seated us, my wheelchair kept getting kicked by people (staff and Customers)
Our cups was always full and we only had to ask for butter. but other then that it was wonderful.
Hope to return again one day.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

When we arrived we asked to be seated on the patio. Unfortunately there was a lack of communication between the hostess and our waitress. A gentleman came around and asked how we were doing and we explained. It happened to be the owner, from that moment everything was perfect. He more than made up for the error( and it is early in the season and there were only 2 tables taking advantage of the patio). Our serivce was great, pleasant and timely,
The food was wonderful, I can't believe that sauteed spinich can be that GOOD !!
My chicken dish was great, and the fish my boss had was divivine !!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We love Carrabba's!! We are so glad to see you are now open for lunch. Cheers to the chianti wine flight! This restaurant is clean, has well paced dining and knowledgable friendly servers!! Thank you to our pleasant server Brittney and to Adam and David for stopping by our table to make sure everything was GREAT:) see you guys soon:)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The restaurant I visited is located in Merritt Island, Florida. Only one that I know of serving lunch. Food was outstanding, always. We had a great server. This Carrabba's never fails.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love this place because no matter what location you go to, the food can be expected to be great. We had Pork chops tonight and shrimp and scallops over pasta and both were fantastic! My favorite is the Chicken Marsala and my wife's favorite is the Chicken Parmesian. The service was excellent and very few people when we went at 4:45-5:00. We also had the wine samples that include either res or white with three samples of each for $8/3. Not being a big wine drinker I'll probably pass next time. The dessert we had was two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream with cinimmon coated pecans drizzled with carmel sauce to top it off. The atmosphere is quiet with past recollections of very few young children eating here. Highly recommend. Hours now include an earlier openning of 11AM.