“Great Monday specials”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“Great Monday specials”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I frequent this restaurant at least 3 times per month. I took a co-worker here today, as it's Taco Tuesday ($2 tacos a la carte). Try to go on Monday! All appetizers are 5 bucks (including the HUGE nacho and the appetizer platter) and all entree's (except steaks & ribs) are $7. You do have to buy a drink, but I always do anyway... If you are like me, you get caught up on sports over meals, so I like the fact they have so many TVs showing ESPN, Sports Center, etc...
If I go on Mondays, I can't pass up the $16 Salmon for 7 bucks... very good, and served with rice and steamed veggies.
People on here have bashed the waitstaff, but I've always enjoyed whoever I've had. They are all young and pretty, but I've never caught a bad attitude from any.
Anyway, my son loves the chicken tenders, my wife loves the mexican pizza, and I've had almost all of the entree's (on Monday, of course) plus the wings, nachos, burgers, and a variety of their salads... Maybe I'm easy to please, but I don't think of this place as "Rochester" at all. It's basically Auburn Hills, next to the Walmart...not exactly downtown snobby!
Give it a try. My golf league drinks here in the Summer as well. If it sucked, thos cheap b@stards would be gone in a heartbeat... :)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Chris E

Detroit, Michigan
“Nachos!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

this place is one of my favorites to visit. They have great happy hours specials and the nachos are the best i've ever had! Huge portion you can split.

• Visited January 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Great happy hour specials.”
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere off of m59. The happy hour special just can't be miss. Especially if you enjoy draft beer.

“Just average”
Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

Just average on everything.
Service was average. Food was average. Decor was also average. We ate there on a Saturday. They had some buffet going on, but we didn't order it. Why? Because there were no signs stating what it was and our waitress didn't tell us about it either. Pretty sad! The food was average, but decent portions. I however, got extremely sick off of what I ate there. I do not like how the French fries are extra. The chips are good... But French fries would have been better. But, not for extra....

Rochester, Michigan
“2 visits”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

The first time we went on Sunday which was a bottomless pasta day. Many of the patrons took advantage of that though we ordered off the menu (ribs-so so).
Second time (Wednesday) we arrived during happy hour though only LaBatt's Lite was featured. Good burger.
Service was only adequate both times. Not sure if I want to return.

Visited July 2012