“Beware”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have eaten here several times. Some items are good, yet some are very disappointing. The Nacho special is mostly chips. I have had 2 bad experiences. One was a take out order (work in the area), where they failed to pack silverware. The other was when I found hair in my food. Both times I lodged a complaint with the manager, who did not care and did nothing the remedy the situation. He was actually quite nasty with both events. Needless to say I not only no longer patronize the establishment I informed many of the co-workers of my experience. I was informed of their misfortunes with the establishment too. I noticed that very few co-workers eat there anymore.

1  Thank k s
There are newer reviews for Grand Tavern

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Each day they have a new special which is attractive to a family of five. We always get the nachos (always more than enough for 2). We also have been here when they have there Sunday Pasta Bar (all you can eat). This deal is well worth the piping hot pasta with yourchoice of meats, sauces and pasta. And on top of it all the fruit you can eat. All the other food we have tried has been pretty good. On Wednesdays they have $3 off the ROK. Cook your steak on a hot rock right at your own table. Plus they have a Flat Screen everywhere you look.

1  Thank Bamajor
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Great experience at this sports bar/ tavern. We went in a Monday night and there was special: everything was 6 or 8 dollars except the steaks. We tried fish and chips, the Ruben, the black bean burger, and the BBQ salmon. All were good with the salmon being the best. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great variety and large portions abound. Special note are the Nachos appetizer (or what a meal) and the $7 specials on Mondays for most entrees. Prices are very reasonable and a great place to watch your favorite sporting event with lots of tv screens. This is a bit hidden between WalMart and Meijer off of Adams Road and this is good so that waiting time is minimal. Wait staff very attentive and prompt to needs.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The food was great here with a wide variety of choices. I've driven by it a hundred times and never noticed. Finally some friends took us here. Excellent service, fair prices too.