See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was treated to a warm and friendly welcome when I arrived in the early evening. The Carriage House was absolutely beautiful! The decor was lovely, inviting and comfortable. It was extremely clean. My room was quiet and peaceful with sliding doors to let in the evening spring breeze! Don was very hospitable and helpful. It was a treat to stay at the Carriage House and I highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan V
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Had a small wedding at RCH. Everything was absolutely wonderful. The owner, Don is a wonderful host and very helpful. All of my guests loved the venue and the relaxed and intimate feel. I highly recommend RCH.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bddevine
Donald J, Owner at The Rochester Carriage House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for the kind words.
I wish you and Eddie the best in your new life :)

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I cannot wait be recommend The Carriage House to friends, family, and co-workers! We had an amazing experience from start to fin. Don was an excellent host, showing us around the property; and making us feel home away from home.

We stayed in the Pearl Suite - beautiful with a full kitchen, bathroom, and living space to relax and enjoy a perfect evening.

Driving into Rochester, I was unfortunate enough to get a flat tire. I want to complement the staff for going above and beyond. In the morning, they were kind enough to take my spare tire up to a local service center to get checked and pressurized before coming back to change my tire. The icing on the cake to a beautiful weekend and an absolutely wonderful stay!

Looking forward to our next visit....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PLEE_13
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We were looking for a pleasant alternative to the two other places to stay in town and we were so happy with our choice. We were warmly welcomed by Don's brother Paul, who gave us a tour of the lovingly decorated house. We stayed in the Tiffany room that had its own private bathroom. The was room so sunny and cheery on a February morning thanks to the lovely skylights and windows. The continental breakfast (coffee, tea, English muffins, cereal) was perfect with plenty of fresh fruit, yogurt and biscotti on hand for a little snack. We heartily recommend The Carriage House for a romantic get away and a more personable and less expensive alternative to the grand hotel in town.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ABroad1
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We had a great time at the B&B. The owner has done a fantastic job refurbishing the house and it is beautiful. There are not too many options for staying downtown and this place covers a prticular niche. We wish the owner well and success. He has done a great job and we highly recommend him. It will be great to go again when it is warmer and use the pool, the outdoor game area, and we would love to rent some bicycles. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple