“Professional Service!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We recently visited Kruse and Muer on Main to celebrate our daughter coming home. The food is very fresh and well prepared! The serve is outstanding! Very professional!

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has been around for a long time. The food is always dependable it's not five-star but it's definitely good. Have had a mediocre meal every once a while but never had a bad meal here.

Had the fish tacos today and they were very good.

Great restaurant for friends, family and business lunches. A little too noisy for romantic dinner

Prices are reasonable for the area

I doubt you'll be disappointed if you try this restaurant

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The food is good, the pizza is great! Cozy location with friendly service. A varied menu with something for everyone.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for a business meeting and I was so disappointed that I don't think I will ever be back. They have built a reputation over the years but over the years I believe they have dropped a few notches in quality and service.
The food was barely warm and bland , each course took forever. My client embarrassingly even made a few comments about it. When the server was around he kept compensating with the bread but how much bread can we eat. You can't justify a lackluster performance with hot bread no matter how good it is.
I expected that kruse and muer would be up to par but obviously I was wrong.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Kruse and Muer has always been one of our favorite places to eat. It has wonderful bread, seafood and chowder. We get their yummy carryout pizza regularly! Love their chicken tortelinni. First choice of mine always.