“Great birthday dinner for son.”

Kruse & Muer On Main
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Wonderful service. Wonderful food. Of 7, 2 each had pasta, steak, fish. Only recommendation is noise level. Please invest in some accoustic panels or other accoustic pieces. There was music playing, above all the diners. We were shouting to one another. Otherwise, my son loved my dinner selection. Thats all that matters.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My last visit (and review) of a Krause & Muer restaurant (The Roadhouse), was not very good.
But we decided to give the chain another try (at a different location...Krause & Muer on Main).
I am happy to report that this restaurant restored my faith in the franchise.
This is what a restaurant should be.... Great food, great service, great atmosphere.
Our party of 4 had a great lunch... Grilled Whitefish, Fish & Chips, Chicken Salad accompanied with the warm bread roll that is fantastic.
The service was swift, polite, efficient, and transparent (appearing only when needed)..
A very nice place to have lunch.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I dropped in with a colleague without a reservation mid-week and was swiftly greeted and led to a vacant table. The place was busy with a good atmosphere. We ordered the home made poppyseed bread which was delicious and a small salad for starter, followed by an excellent small filet steak off the specials menu: all served efficiently and with a big smile. This was my first visit and I shall return.

1  Thank Turbodunc
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We've come to Kruse and Muer many times and never had a bad meal. Their bread is one of my favorite things - we buy it for family parties. I usually get one of their fish dishes because I think that they cook the best fish in the area (hands down get the chowder with your dinner) but occasionally get one of the pizzas and salads to split which have also been tasty. The best thing about kruse and Muer is the value. Compared to other local restaurants (including their sister restaurant, Rochester Chop House), the value for what you order can't be beat.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

After a morning of boutiques and specialty stores lunch was a welcomed break. Kruse and Muer was perfect .
We were readily greeted and seated in the prime window seating area . We decided on a bottle of wine and sat for some time chatting . We were served the amazing warm garlic bread loaf. The server checked in on us a few times before we were ready to order . We decided to skip the appetizers and ordered the specialty Martha's Vineyard salad with blackened salmon . It was delightful.
A lunch to remember !