“Excellent food”

Bangkok Cuisine INC
Ranked #25 of 92 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 July 2013

i have been here many times and if I lived closer I would be there at least once a week. The food is very good and plentiful with moderate pricing. For the person who went there once and said it was full of 'oil', well I have never had that happen to me and if it was over spiced then you didn't specify. I like mine very hot, my best friend likes hers mild and we always get it the way we asked for. Be cautious the first time and get one grade of heat down from what you usually order elsewhere. I have never had poor quality food or service.

1  Thank Laura T

Reviewed 28 July 2013

You get more than you pay for. The quality of the food is very high. The portions are huge (Easily 2 meals in one) and the selection on the menu is better then a lot of other local places. It's located across the street from St. Phillips and right slap bang next door to the icky DQ. The soup is usually hot & sour and the one dish everyone should try is the green apple salad which is truly sublime. I don't remember seeing desserts since on-one normally gets this far. Plenty of ample parking around back and the place is very clean and very well run. Leftovers go into waxed boxes which is nice since the polystyrene boxes are not well suited to saucy meals. For the three of us the tab was $32 which included tea so the prices are very reasonable for what you get. This is by far the best Thai in a 20 mile radius.

1  Thank Chosen 1
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Yuk, it's all I can say about this place. Reading some of the reviews below it makes me wonder where have these people been! Have any of you ever had decent Thai food. Yes, have you ever been to the defunct Peng Lei, just a few hundred yards from this place?
I was alone and order the simplest dish any Thai restaurant should be capable to make, "pad thai". It took no time for it to come, which raised suspicions about how long had it been made that day (or another). To be short, it was awful. The dish was drenched in oil and, as I was super hungry, I tried to eat it. I did half way the best ingredients and tossed the rest. The overwhelming spice and the terrible oil made me sick.
Yet this is a cheap lace, it cost more than I would wildly imagine.
PLEASE DON'T GO THERE! Have a burger instead.
Oh, did I say the place must have bribed the food safety and sanitary inspectors?

1  Thank Leo M
Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite Tai restaurant. We are only able to visit when it's my wife and me. Our oldest daughter doesn't like this or any other restaurant that serves rice due to unfortunate Chinese food poisoning several years ago. The food and value is great.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We have gone here for 7+ years! They really know how to prepare Thai food well. Service is always good! We would highly recommend Bangkok Cuisine! LOVE IT!