“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Wife and I tried this place yesterday. Great old building atmosphere. Good selection of craft brewed beer. We had the fried Calamari which was the best we've ever had anywhere. We also split a Thai chicken pizza which was very different. Wait staff was a little lackluster since we did not get any plates with our calamari appetizer. Overall I would say the place deserves another trip.

1  Thank grasmuss3

Reviewed 24 October 2013

very decent menu with lots of options - I'm gluten free and ate really well.
Go here to enjoy good food - exceptional beer (they make their own and have other michigan beers) - and family.
You can go for great river walks right outside the restaurant.

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place is neat as far as the old building it is in, but after that it gets iffy. It is way, way too LOUD, so don't count on holding much of a conversation . The food was okay with the baby back ribs ( you guessed it ) just okay. I could have made the same chicken sandwich at home and made it tastier. Service was slow, but I really think the kids waiting tables here try. It seemed they were over worked and under staffed. It won't be worth a return trip for us. The beer was the one saving grace.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Went out with 2 other couples and had so much fun! There are so many great food choices and they had a variety of beer to pick from. Had the turkey club with the sweet potato fries and it was delish! Lots of TV's all over the restaurant to watch all the sports and they even had a live band, (which turned out to be pretty darn good). We were seated a bit too close to the band but they were very good. Certainly plan on going back there and it will be soon!!
They had a wedding in the back room too that evening.

1  Thank Peggy J
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Finally got around to coming here. My boyfriend is a huge fan and fairly regular but I just hadn't been able to get there.

We went on a Friday night and a lot of tables were reserved for a party and we were worried there would be a really long wait. Luckily, one of the guys was able to sneak us in to a small high top table.

I got the turkey club and a Painted Creek, both were delicious. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Angie P