“Excellent Staff - Excellent Location!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Park Hotel

Royal Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rochester
Naples, Florida
“Excellent Staff - Excellent Location!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

The staff was exceptional, from the front desk to housekeeping, to recommendations! The hotel itself was beautiful and the grounds very enjoyable. Walk to downtown, the farmers market should not be missed on Saturday morning's, in addition to yoga on Saturday too. Lastly, I also used their recommended sedan service from the airport. First Class Sedan was $96.00 from DTW, was awaiting my arrival inside the airport, was extremely professional and provided sedan service in an extremely clean Escalade. Their number is 586-909-7462, ask for Mike!

Room Tip: Half price bottles of wine may not be the best value. Compare to the regular wine list.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to Royal Park Hotel. I have sent your comments to the entire team and I know that they will be as delighted as I with your kind words.

We are quite fortunate to be a member of the Downtown Rochester community with the wonderful restaurants and shops as well as our weekly Farmer's Market. I am appreciative that you mentioned one of our partners, Mike, of First Class Sedan for his professionalism.

I also personally thank you for your comments about our wine specials not seeming to be so special. We will review this program immediately and make it right.

I do hope that you get to visit with us soon. Please take a moment to find me so we can chat.

Best Wishes,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

This property is in the heart of Rochester Michigan near Auburn Hills, Beverly Hills and Birmingham. It has the most amenities of any hotel I've stayed in (French Press coffee delivered to your room no charge) Beautiful lounge and dining room, I'd recommend it as a destination or for an overnight stay with perks.

Room Tip: Third floor and below are a little larger.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and your visit with us. All of us are appreciative of your comments.

I am so glad that you enjoyed our weekend French Press coffee service as it is one of our newest amenities and your comments put the exclamation point on how it is being received.

I do hope that you will find time to look me up the next time you are in the area. I would enjoy meeting you.

potomac
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

The hotel is lovely, especially the common rooms downstairs in the lobby. The library was beautiful, where the coffee was served in the morning. Our rooms were very comfortable and well appointed. We had to make a last minute trip to Rochester for a funeral, and they were so accommodating to all our needs. Location was in a quaint, cute part of town. We will be staying her again the next time we have to visit the area! Great service and will recommend your hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms on the second floor were quiet and roomy!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
All of us at Royal Park Hotel were thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us during such trying circumstances. I am glad that our family took exceptional care with you and your family during your time with us.

I have sent your comments to the team and they are smiling from ear to ear.

We hope that you visit with us again. Please feel free to look me up.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

The rooms were very comfortable and well-appointed. Common areas were all lovely. Had the feel of a beautiful, historic hotel, but is new. Many antiques throughout. Staff were very service-oriented and accommodating. Location right off of Main St in Rochester allows for short walk to quaint downtown with restaurant choices and shopping. Outdoor patio seating overlooking the river.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us so much that you chose to write about it on Trip Advisor. I know how much the team appreciates comments about their service levels as well as how accommodating they are with our guests.

We are quite fortunate to be a part of the Rochester community with its restaurants, shops and other exciting 'free time' opportunities. We always let the Downtown Development Authority know when we hear great things about them.

I do hope that you will look me up the next time you visit.

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Lovely common rooms, very comfortable accommodations and a friendly, helpful staff. It's the only place we stay when in the area, and the staff welcomes us back every time. Good food in the dining rooms, and beautiful grounds.

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for your kind and gracious words about our hotel and the staff.

All of us are appreciative that you visit with us exclusively when you come to the area and I am so pleased that our team offers a warm welcome every time. I know our culinary team will be thrilled with your comments about the food and our grounds/maintenance staff will be delighted when I share your words with them.

We look forward to serving you again. Please feel free to look me up on your next visit.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I want to compliment Royal Park Hotel on your excellent employees. Its was our first stay and such friendly service builds great relationships. Next time we are in Rochester we will stay at your Hotel. We will be back !

Room Tip: Great Hotel !
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
I am so appreciative of your kind and complimentary words about our team members. Every one of them works so hard to provide an extraordinary experience for our guests. I am glad that you had the opportunity to see them in action first hand.

I am sure that you know the hospitality business is about relationships and to hear directly from you that our team created that with you is wonderful.

All of us hope that you have the opportunity to visit with us again in the near future. Please call onme when you are hear again.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I were looking for a mini getaway for the weekend and decided to try the Royal Park Hotel. We reserved one of the room with a terrace and what a wonderful choice! The hotel is nicely situated just two block from the center of downtown Rochester, making it very quiet, and positioned along the picturesque Paint Creek. The hotel is very nicely decorated and on the upscale side. The room was very big and comfortable but the terrace made the stay so much more enjoyable. The hotel offers a complimentary pot of French- press coffee on the weekends which we took on the terrace watching and listening to the creek flow as we watched a group doing yoga on the nearby bridge.

One of the best parts of the hotel is it proximity to downtown Rochester and all of the wonderful restaurants and bars. We decided to have dinner at the Rochester Chop House but the on-site restaurant at the hotel was doing a very brisk business. We stopped in to hotel bar for a nightcap and listened to the live entertainment which was good. All in all we really enjoyed our mini-vacation and will stay with the Royal Park again.

Room Tip: Get a terrace room!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Demonsden
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your complimentary words about our hotel. As soon as I read them I thought that one of our marketing people had written them as an advertising piece for future guests. When I read this to the staff, they thought the same thing. But to receive them from a recent guest just puts it over the top. We are also planning on passing this on to our restaurant friends at the Chop House - we know they, too, will be thrilled.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed yourselves and hope that you will come back and visit us again when you need that mini-getaway. Please look me up when you are here.

Best Wishes,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
The Townsend Hotel
Greektown Casino Hotel
The Atheneum
The Atheneum
#14 of 33 in Detroit

Been to Royal Park Hotel? Share your experiences!