“Sunday lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Sunday lunch”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We had a pleasent lunch even though it was packed. Waitress was attentive. Interesting menu. Delicious food.

Rochester, Michigan
“Great Setting, Great Food, Terrible Service”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Beautiful new restaurant in rochester. Interior is gorgeous, outdoor seating overlooks quaint downtown Rochester. Waitstaff is lacking. Four times I have not had silverware when my food came out, which took 45 min at a minimum for the food to show up. I had to keep getting up to ask for coffee. The waitress, whom I had three of the four times, barely spoke English, did not now the menu and kept asking what we had when she served the food, separated our bills and asked again when she handed out the bills. There were only three bills to hand out. I talked to the manager who seemed as if she just wanted to get back to business. Great place. Hard to keep something going in Rochester. It's busy now but if the food keeps coming out barely warm and the service doesn't get better, it will not survive, just as the restaurant before it did not survive. If service gets better, then I would reccommend it.

Washington, Michigan
“RBH - Rochester Brunch House”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

According to their Facebook page they must have just opened or reopened so first up...Give this one a try!

We had Brunch on Saturday August 2, 2014 and sat in outside seating on a particularly fine day. The restaurant staff was friendly and attentive which made this experience very good.

Add to that a very good corned beef and swiss sandwhich and a very good ceasar salad for my wife and it just pulls this all together as a great place to drop in on. Frankly, there are a lot of very good to great restaurants in the immediate area, but, RBH rates up there on this first visit.

We will be going back for lunch/breakfast as the menu has a lot of very good items that I'd like to try. If they keep up the food quality and service this will be a gem.

More soon.