“Not bad, unique”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #18 of 92 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Not bad, no wow factor. Good baked sub with artichokes but an employee insisted on sweeping and mopping near me while I ate, sort of bothered me. Not something I'd travel for.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

The subs here are really good, if a little pricey. The ingredients are fresh and good quality, and the portions are sizeable. The store is always clean, and service is usually friendly and fast. My only real complaint is that the shop is located in a small strip mall with inaqdequate parking. During rush times I've often had to circle thorugh the neighborhood until a spot opens up.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I had lunch here, a 6" parmesan chicken sub, french fries and lemonade...YUMMY! My sub was made to order, the fries were crisp and not greasy, served smokin' hot, and my lemonade was cold and delicious. It was all excellent, and I would highly recommend a stop when making a drive through town. Grab a couple of the chocolate chip cookies and save until you get home to have with a glass of milk. There are refills on the lemonade, and the restaurant and restrooms are absolutely spotless, which I can be picky about, so kudos. Definately going again!

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Over time the portions have been getting smaller, and while the quality of the food is very high compared to say Subway, I always go away hungry and I refuse to pay $10 for a footlong sub...numerous times have gotten home with the take out order to find mistakes so now I go there and watch them like a hawk...love the food, but need more food for the prices they charge and attention to detail on toppings...

Reviewed 2 July 2012

not the normal sub joint. high quality ingrediants and care go into each sub here. great food.