“Good stop for a beer and pub food”
Review of Hamlin Pub & Deli

Hamlin Pub & Deli
Ranked #37 of 142 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Local pub with a good variety of draft and bottled beer. Lunch selections include sandwiches, burgers, fries, etc. good spot to meet up with friends. Typical pub fare. Limited vegetarian options. Also, a good place to watch the Detroit teams on the variety of screens around the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I went to the Hamlin Pub in Rochester Hills for a quick dinner (it's close to our house so we go there fairly often). I ordered a roast beef sandwich that was a recent addition to the menu. It was absolutely the worst sandwich I've ever eaten! As usual, the waitress came to our table and asked how everything was. I stated that the sandwich was not good. I assumed that she would have offered to replace it with something else, but she did not. I will be a while before we go back.

2  Thank Kitty52Michigan
Reviewed 9 June 2012

The Hamlin Pub has a reputation for selling huge quantities of beer, especially during the Red Wings games that show on their many TV sets. When I first visited the Hamlin Pub, you were on the honor system. You went to the bar, told the bartender what you had to eat and he or she rang it up. Unfortunately, some jerks took advantage of the system and ripped off the restaurant and they had to change their policy. However, they still have some excellent deals on burgers and beer or pop and with the no-smoking ban, it's become a much more pleasant place to dine.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

This is the place to go if you're new to Rochester / area. There are regular cafe tables and booths, a bar, and an area of community tables that extend the bar vibe. Sit at the bar or tables and strike up a conversation. The food is OK. This is a great place to watch a game. It's a legit, neighborhood bar.

1  Thank ATrav64
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Waitress was excellant, great service. Ordered a ruben without meat but added sliced tomato and onion, we got cheese, tomato and onion, no slaw or dressing, so it was a grilled cheese sandwich for $8.99 add the up charge for the sweet potato fries and we paid $10.48 and the quality was only fair. Too many good resturants in Troy to go back there.