Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Metro Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Park Inn Detroit Metro Airport(Brownstown Township)
  • Pool
1,035 results
All reviewsevening receptionburger barmanagers receptionmade to order omeletsliving roomexcellent breakfasthockey tournamentcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfastexercise rooma great place to staydetroit metro airportrooms are cleanfitness centerwould stay here againexcellent staylobby area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had a very bad experience at the Embassy Suites. When we checked in our room was filthy and had to move to another room. On the 2nd night of our stay children were screaming and running through the halls for over 4 hours. Management did next to nothing to intervene.

2  Thank Ken C
geoffthompsongm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. I am glad we were able to relocate you but regret any inconvenience this had on your stay. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Noisy ac/heating and no pickup from airport despite promise for pick-up. waiting in the cold hotel shuttle van area was extremely testing. A shuttle driver from an adjacent hotel to the Embassy Suite who had come by 3 times while I was waiting, seeing me at each of his trips, offered to help me and shuttled me to the Embassy Suite that had promised a pick-up within 10-15 minutes.

1  Thank Horst A
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I highly recommend the Embassy Suites at Detroit Metro. The location to the airport is awesome. The hotel itself is beautiful, the staff are great and the room is really nice. The amenities were phenomenal. Again, I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Always a great place to stay.. Friendly, clean. Great value for your money..They have everything you need right in the Hotel, and if not plenty of places down the road for meals,, The Wheat&Rye, awesome food big meals, also party stores close by, gas stations, groceries, make the trip, great for families, this is the place to go to kick back relax, have a few drinks at the Managers resepition.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here for a night recently. Great service. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice, big clean rooms. Happy hour always a great perk as is the morning breakfast. Fast friendly shuttle to the airport. I will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business