Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit/Airport-Romulus
US$138
US$154
US$147
US$126
All reviewsdetroit airportgreat hotellarge roomtwo queen bedsshuttle servicewould highly recommend this hotelexcellent stayann arborpool and hot tubrental carclean roomsqwik parkbig boycomplimentary breakfastnice breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed as part of sleep and park program. Hotel is spotless, rooms have all the accoutrements necessary. Breakfast ample and good quality. We parked at EZ Park around the corner the evening before our flight. Shuttle service on time with quick trip to DTW airport. Very good value!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Clean rooms and bathroom, very helpful staff and quiet for an airport hotel. Our experience with the shuttle was great as we took the shuttle at the appointed time and were at airport security in 16 min.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel is so nice. I have stayed here a couple of times and I will stay here again when I come back to Detroit. It is close to the airport. The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are so very nice and very clean. The beds are so very comfortable, which are very important to me. I love the beds! I always sleep so good when I am there. The complimentary breakfast is very good too. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Clean hotel and professional staff, clean duvets. Good for the value (most of the time). Much better than Four Points where there is a huge and unadressed issues with cleansiness.

I recommed the hampton inn for short stays. Breakfast that is offered is free and good. Service is good.

The only issue I had over my several stays a week there, is sometimes they don't have foam pillows for those who have allergies.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Hotel room great. Breakfast good. Don't bother waiting for the shuttle just take a cab. I waited 55 minutes after being told 15. No one at the desk really cared. I am a Hilton honors member and have been on the road for years. Luckily never had to stay at this hotel before.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member