Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit/Airport-Romulus
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Park Inn Detroit Metro Airport(Brownstown Township)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsdetroit airportgreat hotellarge roomtwo queen bedsshuttle servicewould highly recommend this hotelexcellent stayann arborpool and hot tubrental carclean roomsqwik parkbig boycomplimentary breakfastnice breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This Hampton always delivers during my monthly business travels. Rooms are clean and in good shape. Staff is friendly and efficient. Staff is helpful if any issues come up. Location is good. having a complementary breakfast on site is helpful and gets us on our way quickly

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 October 2013

it was convenient to the airport and the fact that they have shuttle service 24 hours was great. They were helpful with dinner reservations and had breakfast ready at 430 am when i left for the airport. They price was right!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed as part of sleep and park program. Hotel is spotless, rooms have all the accoutrements necessary. Breakfast ample and good quality. We parked at EZ Park around the corner the evening before our flight. Shuttle service on time with quick trip to DTW airport. Very good value!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Clean rooms and bathroom, very helpful staff and quiet for an airport hotel. Our experience with the shuttle was great as we took the shuttle at the appointed time and were at airport security in 16 min.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel is so nice. I have stayed here a couple of times and I will stay here again when I come back to Detroit. It is close to the airport. The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are so very nice and very clean. The beds are so very comfortable, which are very important to me. I love the beds! I always sleep so good when I am there. The complimentary breakfast is very good too. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family