US$110
US$75
US$132
US$114
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$83
US$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$131
US$126
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbusiness tripbreakfast staffdetroit metro airportnext morningvery nice hotelconvenient locationwould stay here againrental carshuttle serviceqwik parkan early flightpark and flyhgilobbynoise
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn every time I go to Detroit (twice a year). It is so easy to catch the shuttle to/from the airport. The staff is very freindly and the food is great. Rooms are very clean. They truly make my stay a way from home great!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Traveling weekly for business and with frequent flights to and from Detroit, I prefer to stay at this hotel. The property is always clean and well kept, the staff from front desk arrival, dining services, management to checkout are always attentive and do their utmost to make the business traveler comfortable and efficient. This is my "home away from home" and the staff's attitude make it possible! Kudos to this property and management.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel is right down the road from the airport. Good location near restaurants and shops. Staff was warm and friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast is only included if you are a Gold or Diamond Hilton Honors member, but free or not, it is better than most mid-range hotels. I will be staying here again if I travel to Detroit!

Room Tip: The lower level rooms will probably be better insulated from airplane noise as the hotel is right under a landing path.
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was a very comfortable stay at a location very near the airport. I experienced the usual high quality Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and service. The room and amenities were great for the work I had to do while traveling and my sleep was peaceful and restful throughout. I would recommend this to all business travelers.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Nice clean new facility located conveniently close to the airport. Hotel staff is great and friendly. Due to the location, being in the flight path the noise is too much; they need to work on adding some sound insulation or install better windows. In the morning not only, you get the aircraft noise you also get the noise from the train and all the cars driving by. Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean but due to the noise, it is not a good place to stay if you are looking to get some rest.

Room Tip: Try to stay below the 3rd floor to get quitter room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Yours in Hospitality,