“Really good hummus!!!! Defiantly try if you're at the Detroit airport area!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beirut Restaurant

Beirut Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Romulus
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Really good hummus!!!! Defiantly try if you're at the Detroit airport area!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I didn't want to go with my co workers because I'm not a huge fan of Lebanese food! Boy am I happy they drug me along!!! We started with the plain hummus and homemade pita bread!!! It was sooooo good. I ordered the hummus with chicken and veggies. They gave lots of food and a soup to start! The restaurant is a bit expensive but has very delicious food! Defiantly try this restaurant you won't be disappointed for sure if you order the hummus!!!

• Visited July 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Fantastic food and friendly waitress!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Then food was wonderful. One of the best Lebanese food I have ever had.
Then waitress was very friendly and explained in details all our questions on the dishes.
The portion was enough to share.

London, United Kingdom
“Reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had the baba gnash which was very lemony and very smooth. I am used to less ground types but this was interesting and quite taty, it is a shame that the "pita" was some strange concotion with the thickness of tissue paper.
I also had the tabouleh which was made with parsley rather than corriandar and was lacking the burgul and lemon.
The veggie Gallaya according to the menu had special spices but I could not taste anything. There were a number of vegetarian choices.The rice was very good
The server asked all the time as to the food but did not really answer my questions as to the food as explained above.
The food was good and it was very also a leasant change to sit in a proper resteraunt and have a meal.

Visited August 2013
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Great food! Reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Best hummus I've had so far. Don't hesitate, its a very unassuming little place but the food is exceptional and fresh. We had hummus, fatush, and the Beirut platter, shishkabob, grape leaves, and more with rice. Just lovely. Very enjoyable. One note though, i had to switch out my plate before we started because of dishwasher baked on food. The server was quite apologetic and made it right! Right a way. A very enjoyable lunch was had by all four of us! My camera had dropped out of my purse, and fell between the seat and wall. I didn't notice until later in the afternoon.( I was picking up my daughter in law at metro airport) I went back, and the servers had found it. I took a picture of them! They are very sweet and honest!. Thanks girls. You saved my day!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Simple place, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

If you can handle an ugly place with a good food, you can come here. It's nothing besides a Kebab place with chairs. However, the food is great and in good portions. Very close to the hotel district near the DTW airport.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Beirut Restaurant? Share your experiences!